Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Concourses after Wigan

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
i know, us JCLs get everywhere, i only got my first season ticket in 1977 at the age of 15, bloody hell thats so plastic im surprised ive not been banned from here!

Yeah yeah.. you sound like a Chelsea fan.. we can tell a JCL by the date they joined NSC.. you can't pull the wool over my eyes

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
and clog up the roads for the weekend so us redidents can not park outside our homes? yeah thanks for suggesting that, its bad enough with students! not sure you would be impressed with a load of cars being abandonded for the weekend outside your house?
Sorry mate whatever was I thinking? I lived in Redvers for 28 years and always managed to park in the road unless it was during the day (week days term time) but was never a problem as I worked from 5.30am until 7.00pm so was never inconvenienced and always found Easter weekends very quiet, must have changed completely since 2016.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
and clog up the roads for the weekend so us redidents can not park outside our homes? yeah thanks for suggesting that, its bad enough with students! not sure you would be impressed with a load of cars being abandonded for the weekend outside your house?

Sorry but does it somewhere in the deeds to your property mention that you own the road. Those of us in the real world appreciate that a prime consideration when buying a property is an assessment of the parking situation.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Slightly off subject. I use Mithras P&R. Do you reckon my car will be OK if I leave it until Tuesday? I know they are strict but it is Easter holidays.
Would never drink & drive home and expect a few ales should the inevitable happen Monday.

Contacted Customer Services and here is their reply-
Thank you for contacting us regarding your parking issue. Unfortunately I can confirm that you will be unable to leave your car at Mithras House after the game. The club only pay for the car park for a certain period of time surrounding our home fixtures. After this period you will be subject to the Universities strict parking restrictions. We will not be able to make them change their mind and the University and the club will be unable to make any exceptions I’m afraid.
Regards,
Tom Hazel

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here