is the banning of ernest correct

• yes

Votes: 95 72.0%
  • no

Votes: 37 28.0%

• Total voters

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Yes you inferred that which is cool given the debate about this thread, brilliant back down and reverse out of what I posted but perhaps read it or delete it

Jesus. Did Christ Hospital deal with pupils stuck on the P Levels? I was referring to your transport lover, not you.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Jesus. Did Christ Hospital deal with pupils stuck on the P Levels? I was referring to your transport lover, not you.

Oh the drama, even more personal but you are calling Ernest gay and ginger then ?

Shocking insult as he is neither so on what grounds can you back up this theory ?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Oh the drama, even more personal but you are calling Ernest gay and ginger then ?

Shocking insult as he is neither so on what grounds can you back up this theory ?

Theory? I'm not inferring anyone is gay. It wasn't supposed to be an insult. It was a reference to your online relationship. Must. Try. Harder.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Theory? I'm not inferring anyone is gay. It wasn't supposed to be an insult. It was a reference to your online relationship. Must. Try. Harder.

Hang on, you have called him ginger and inferred his gay referencing an on-line relationship, keep digging and also provide proof of this insinuation

Aug 23, 2011

What's wrong with being gay and/or ginger? If there's nothing wrong with it then where's the insult? (Not that I feel there was one in the first place)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What's wrong with being gay and/or ginger? If there's nothing wrong with it then where's the insult? (Not that I feel there was one in the first place)

Good point there is nothing wrong with it, so why post about it ?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Hang on, you have called him ginger and inferred his gay but now this is suddenly an on-line relationship, keep digging

His gay, what?

Ginger was merely a description and 'sucking you off' was a reference to your online relatinship with Ernest.

Floppy haired would be your description. Am I a floppy hairist?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Are you certain Ernest is not Gay?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
His gay, what?

Ginger was merely a description and 'sucking you off' was a reference to your online relatinship with Ernest.

Floppy haired would be your description. Am I a floppy hairist?

Wrong again but keep making yourself look the perfect moderator

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Very, do you know him then ?

Just wondering if you had assumed he was not Gay because he knocked you back, when it could be that he knocked you back because you are extremely ugly.only kidding:D
No, truly I had assumed from various posts of his that he was homosexual, but if you say you're certain, he must just have been camping it up for effect I guess.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I didn't see anything alleging you were gay. Plus I wouldn't really care I'm not particularly bothered about what someone who doesn't know me posts

Nor do I but what this thread is about references a banning of someone who inferred a politician was gay (allegedly) if that still stands.

Yet leads, after the banning, to a further allegation someone else is gay so hopefully it will be the same outcome that happened previously but somehow I really doubt it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here