Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Quite right - but you know as well as I do that there isn't a cat in hell's chance of any of them doing so. They'll just keep shouting even louder that everyone who voted Leave is personally responsible for supplying the Government with a fully detailed and costed working action plan!

Laughable isn't it. When the next GE comes along we must demand they continually justify their democratic choice while individually providing solutions to the UK debt problems, housing crisis, poor productivity, funding the NHS etc ....Tantrumtastic.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
There out of ideas. They have no idea how to solve the challenges of Brexit such as customs and borders. No explanation of what the future looks like and can't provide of examples of the massive trade opportunities that exist.

No deal is all they have.left plus a load of false nostalgic BS about British backbone, beating the Nazi's etc. etc..

Surely having a backbone is preferable to not having one?
Stay positive...
We’re on our way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I knew EXACTLY what I was voting for Dave.

I wouldn't bother mate. It's been explained to him zillions of times, but he doesn't like the answer so keeps coming back asking for another one.

The reason we're leaving the EU is because millions of us simply do not want to be in the corrupt behemoth that is the EU any more, as simple as that. But still he comes back claiming we didn't know what we were voting for. I think, like the EU and referrendums, he hopes to get a different answer if he keeps asking!

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Answer the question: how do you know it is still the will of the people?
Was it not the will of the people to join? So you are ok with 2nd referendums if its result is leave. A little hypocrytical.

Referendum result: Leave 52% remain 48%= the will of the people. Is that simple enough for you?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Referendum result: Leave 52% remain 48%= the will of the people. Is that simple enough for you?

So some sort of half way in-out house then? Like the Norwegians?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
dave.png

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Yes on that day. But what about NOW?

So you're suggesting holding a vote on it every day ? Every week ? Every month ? Every year ?

I assume until you get te result YOU want.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Just for sh1ts and giggles - need to ask you to clarify why POSTING links is dangerous ? You never explained ?

My internet security tells me not to,and the ITK people on here are always telling us to trust experts.Some sites will only give you very basic access to their sites from a non-HTTPS site.They might as well be talking in Pushtu as far as I'm concerned,but then I didn't go to university.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
My internet security tells me not to,and the ITK people on here are always telling us to trust experts.Some sites will only give you very basic access to their sites from a non-HTTPS site.They might as well be talking in Pushtu as far as I'm concerned,but then I didn't go to university.

Good, glad we cleared up you don't know what you're talking about and your second sentence confirms it - complete gibberish.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

Didn't you, I would never have guessed.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
No. When did I suggest that? What I am asking is: how can we be sure it is still the will of the people when it has taken so long?

So what are you suggesting then ? The vote on that date is all that can be certain.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Good, glad we cleared up you don't know what you're talking about and your second sentence confirms it - complete gibberish.

Oh,are you an expert then?I use Opera,but perhaps you could advise me what you experts use.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here