Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheffield Weds (lol)

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
For me, Sheff Weds are this seasons outsiders to make a charge for top 2. Doesnt seem much is stopping them right now.

Great to see Derby's meltdown continue, and they deserve it after that sacking. Prefer to have Weds to battle against than Derby

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
For me, Sheff Weds are this seasons outsiders to make a charge for top 2. Doesnt seem much is stopping them right now.

Great to see Derby's meltdown continue, and they deserve it after that sacking. Prefer to have Weds to battle against than Derby

Particularly looking forward to the home game next month

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
I took 80/1 on them being champions few weeks sgo

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
How can you be more worried about Sheffield Wednesday :lol: than Middlesbrough and Hull? Have you seen the table?

It's about momentum and progress though. 'Boro are indifferent form wise, until today Hull have struggled away.

All opinions but I just think they have made some shrewd signings, and may present beat everyone.

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
How can you be more worried about Sheffield Wednesday :lol: than Middlesbrough and Hull? Have you seen the table?

Well, yes, but whereas Boro and Hull have always been our close rivals at the top, the Owls are coming up from nowhere at a scary rate of knots. I just think we could do without them hurling themselves into the mix. But if we just keep our results as good as they are, we won't have to worry too much about any of the others!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's about momentum and progress though. 'Boro are indifferent form wise, until today Hull have struggled away.
Hull have only got 2 points less than SW in the last 10 games, so still favourites for autos with boro. And boro have gone 4 games without a win, but have been generally consistent all season, as well as last season, they have the best squad in the league, and that was before they just brought in Rhodes.

All opinions but I just think they have made some shrewd signings, and may present beat everyone.
Well they're not rank outsiders, and could easily finish above us, but if you think they're most likely to win, take on the bookies.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Hull have only got 2 points less than SW in the last 10 games, so still favourites for autos with boro. And boro have gone 4 games without a win, but have been generally consistent all season, as well as last season, they have the best squad in the league, and that was before they just brought in Rhodes.

Well they're not rank outsiders, and could easily finish above us, but if you think they're most likely to win, take on the bookies.

I was talking about Hull away from home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here