Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When are you going to believe me....

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The end of last season saw three teams picking up points in a relentless fashion
Indeed, it was ridiculous.

At present the complaints about us from other team's fans are sounding like the ones being made about Burnley last year: They're not all that, they are just well organised, somehow they just keep winning.
Actually my only complaints about Burnley were a few dodgy decisions at the crucial time. Barton should have been sent off, giving us 3 points and them 0 - then I remember a late winner they got against QPR, thanks to a dodgy decision.

As for them winning other games, I had no complaints. They had the luck of no injuries (they had the same 11 on the pitch more than any other team), but them's the breaks.

LVGull

May 13, 2016
I can see some people have slipped back into negative mode. Don't worry all is fine, a defeat is needed sometimes.

manintheblackpajamas

Oct 30, 2006
Indeed, it was ridiculous.

Actually my only complaints about Burnley were a few dodgy decisions at the crucial time. Barton should have been sent off, giving us 3 points and them 0 - then I remember a late winner they got against QPR, thanks to a dodgy decision.

As for them winning other games, I had no complaints. They had the luck of no injuries (they had the same 11 on the pitch more than any other team), but them's the breaks.

That stamp on Kayal still riles me

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
We were never going to win every game But we certainly are capable of winning the league. However we're not good enough in our squad depth to do it without some luck -particularly with injuries. Last year we had no luck. So far the key players are fit or close to fit. If that can stay true throughout the season and we can avoid suspensions, then I see no reason why we can't win it. Preston are a good side but we lost in large part due to the missing players and a lack of similar quality in their replacements. Other squads like Newcastle have greater depth and this may tell in the end.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
We were never going to win every game But we certainly are capable of winning the league. However we're not good enough in our squad depth to do it without some luck -particularly with injuries. Last year we had no luck. So far the key players are fit or close to fit. If that can stay true throughout the season and we can avoid suspensions, then I see no reason why we can't win it. Preston are a good side but we lost in large part due to the missing players and a lack of similar quality in their replacements. Other squads like Newcastle have greater depth and this may tell in the end.

Agreed
Buy a striker

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Apart from Newcastle United, I don't believe they do.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

hqdefault.jpg

imoji

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here