Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading v QPR

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Was Qpr an away game?
Oh yeah :facepalm: My apologies.

My faux pas aside, we came on strong against Fulham when it mattered, and although the winner against Birmingham was in the dying minutes, I think daylight robbery is stretching it.

No Birmingham, Fulham. But I'm sure your aware of that.
No, I missed the point about them being away games, sorry.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The task is now to grind out 3 or 4 more wins in a row and totally crush the belief of the chasing pack.
That would be nice. But of course you know the task is to try and get 3 points on Saturday ;)

You must have missed the bit where I stated that I don't care about other Brighton fans' opinions of him.
No, I saw that. I think I missed the bit where you said no one else can comment.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No, I saw that. I think I missed the bit where you said no one else can comment.

A pedant writes - if I state that I don't care about other Brighton fans' opinions on Holloway then it's pointless trying to debate with me by asking questions about him. Hope that helps.

Unpopulist

Dec 24, 2016
As I said a couple of weeks ago, I think places 3 to 6 will be totally difference at the end of the season. I reckon only one of the current play-off placed teams will make it. I hope it's Town but I doubt it.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
As I said a couple of weeks ago, I think places 3 to 6 will be totally difference at the end of the season. I reckon only one of the current play-off placed teams will make it. I hope it's Town but I doubt it.

Town for second place will do nicely.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A pedant writes - if I state that I don't care about other Brighton fans' opinions on Holloway then it's pointless trying to debate with me by asking questions about him.
A pedant replies - I didn't try to debate anything with you, I simply asked if he apologised about poogate. And since we're being pedantic, I should point out it was a rhetorical question in the first place, as should have been obvious.

Hope that helps.
It didn't.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You've not only counted the chickens you've fried them and eaten them :laugh:

And they were yummy, especially when I noticed goal difference, which effectively makes it 12 points. Not since Kevin Keegan said he would 'loov it' has a team pissed a 12 point lead to miss out on what was wanted.

To be fair, all joking aside, I am now shitting it bigtime :lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
ps what is all the other squabbling on this thread? Could it be Christmas over indulgence has triggered growth of florid haemorrhoids up the bottoms of some of our folk? Germaloids, chaps. Germaloids. :lolol:

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Great interview with Holloway after the game. I don't care what other Brighton fans say, I like the bloke a lot. He's one of football's nice guys.

I had issues with Holloway but honestly after reading Living on the Volcano I developed a lot of respect for him. He's a knowledgeable, down to earth manager.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
ps what is all the other squabbling on this thread? Could it be Christmas over indulgence has triggered growth of florid haemorrhoids up the bottoms of some of our folk? Germaloids, chaps. Germaloids. :lolol:

The weather? Apparently all of Reading, including the team, just collapses in a heap of apathy when a little flurry kicks up so maybe its causing all the handbags to come out down here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here