Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

VIDEO: Instant Karma - The bully gets bullied. (Warning: violence)

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Ironic really. Once the tall girl gave the other girl a beating for her bullying antics, she walked away but then came back for more knowing the mexican girl would not fight/defend herself. Thus turning from a protector into a bully herself.

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
I was on the last 2a bus home one Saturday night in the late 70's and 4 18/19 yr old lads were really giving a girl some stick.
Then this guy sitting between them, who must have been in his 60's told them to leave her alone and one of the lads called him a bald headed c--t.
With that he calmly walked towards the back of the bus where they were sitting and the gobby one got up and said " come on then you old c--t.
The older guy hit him right between the eyes. It was so fast. Knocked him sparko then he did another one, same again spark out. The other two legged it.
It was so funny to watch.
The guy looked ex forces could have even been ex WW2 stock going by his age :salute:

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
Ironic really. Once the tall girl gave the other girl a beating for her bullying antics, she walked away but then came back for more knowing the mexican girl would not fight/defend herself. Thus turning from a protector into a bully herself.

actually i think your right, why the need for her to go back? she had already put the bully in her place.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Wether the black women went over the top or not, at least she stood up for someone she didn't know. I bet there's plenty on here who wouldn't of been as brave.

Good on her.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Both bullies if you ask me I bet that big black girls a ****ing bully too looked liked she was enjoying it far to much.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
And luckily plenty of morons filming it so the black woman will get arrested. If they were supportive of her, as seems to be the case from the video, why would they then post evidence all over the internet?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'd be a bit of hypocrite if I had a pop at the black girl, seeing as I once did EXACTLY the same thing myself.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
I was on the last 2a bus home one Saturday night in the late 70's and 4 18/19 yr old lads were really giving a girl some stick.
Then this guy sitting between them, who must have been in his 60's told them to leave her alone and one of the lads called him a bald headed c--t.
With that he calmly walked towards the back of the bus where they were sitting and the gobby one got up and said " come on then you old c--t.
The older guy hit him right between the eyes. It was so fast. Knocked him sparko then he did another one, same again spark out. The other two legged it.
The guy looked ex forces could have even been ex WW2 stock going by his age :salute:

Quality!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
But Simster, really - were the cub scouts a fair target; I mean, you were 17 at the time :)

Haha, actually it was about a decade ago. Six 18 year olds were bullying a middle aged woman and forced her out of her seat. Me and two other guys had words with them. When one of these scraggy pricks decided to spit in my face after I laughed at his threat to pull a knife on me, I made a mess of his nose and put him on the floor. They ran off down the train but the emergency lever got pulled. The woman came over to thank me later on.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Haha, actually it was about a decade ago. Six 18 year olds were bullying a middle aged woman and forced her out of her seat. Me and two other guys had words with them. When one of these scraggy pricks decided to spit in my face after I laughed at his threat to pull a knife on me, I made a mess of his nose and put him on the floor. They ran off down the train but the emergency lever got pulled. The woman came over to thank me later on.

Good on ye. I take it this was London.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
On a tram in Den Haag, a bunch of scrotes aged between 14-18 got on, and proceeded down the tram giving everybody in their path a lot of aggressive mouth. When they got to me, I was standing, I asked the woman nearest to me sitting down if she spoke English, she confirmed she did. I asked her to explain to the young man in front of me, that I was English, and not Dutch, and in England, this sort of thing is dealt with differently, than it would be by Dutch folk. He didnt really understand, but understood the obviously unexpected headbutt that sent him back to his mates, who dragged him off the tram haha...its quite unusual in Europe to see much public violence though to be honest. Think they had their fill of it in the 40s

Last edited:

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter

But according to the Daily Mail apologists, the world was a kind and loving place until the 90s :ohmy:

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
On a tram in Den Haag, a bunch of scrotes aged between 14-18 got on, and proceeded down the tram giving everybody in their path a lot of aggressive mouth. When they got to me, I was standing, I asked the woman nearest to me sitting down if she spoke English, she confirmed she did. I asked her to explain to the young man in front of me, that I was English, and not Dutch, and in England, this sort of thing is dealt with differently, than it would be by Dutch folk. He didnt really understand, but understood the obviously unexpected headbutt that sent him back to his mates, who dragged him off the tram haha...its quite unusual in Europe to see much public violence though to be honest. Think they had their fill of it in the 40s

Hold on Dave. Something's not adding up here. Everyone in Holland speak almost perfect English :)

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Hold on Dave. Something's not adding up here. Everyone in Holland speak almost perfect English :)

These idiots didnt. It was in the area of ADO stadium. Sort of Millwall of Holland. We are not talkling about life achievers here haha.
Your right generally though. I was astonished when the Turkish checkout girl in my local supermarket, when I asked if she spoke English, replied
with better English, that I manage most of the time. Clearly spoke 3 languages, and sitting on a checkout. Crazy really.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
A Mexican girl is bullying another passenger, totally unprovoked:

Then a black girl sees this and confronts the Mexican for her bullying. the taller girls starts to meet out her own justice on the Mexican.

Instant Karma? Or did she go too far?

I think she made her point the first fight without coming back to beat her up again. Nice to see a bully get the right treatment though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here