Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The best advantage played at the Amex to date?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yes
He put his whistle in his mouth and then waved play on

This. I actually shouted something like ‘you ****’ because I thought for sure he was about to blow but could see (as it’s right in front of where I sit) we had so much space. Excellent bit of reffing and nicely done by Muzza too.....just the kind of player you need in that situation. Would not have been as confident if it was Solly, Jose or Knocky for example.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Same as Dunk on Wed (but was just outside the box). Arms in unnatural position above the head, clear penalty

Exactly what I said. There is no consistency at all. If Dunk's was a free kick then we should have had a pen.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I thought he had a good game and a great advantage played.
Not his fault, but when a goal like our second is scored and the player celebrates by waving his shirt around I still don’t get why they have to be booked. If I’d have scored a goal like that I’d have thrown my shorts into the crowd as well (definately a sending off offence).

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
I can’t think of a better one. I was sure he was going to blow for the shocking tackle on Knockaert...

View attachment 93803
I can't think of another scenario where this has happened. At the time I thought it was a fantastic display of officiating, irrespective of the final result.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here