Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calling Photoshop wizards. Kaz-Art

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I have NEVER laughed so much at a thread on NSC. Not even Jamie, a Joke du Jour, or (one of my personal favourites) one with fish (or similar) puns.

TREMENDOUS effort everyone - I wish I could do some pictures justice, but my Photoshop skills aren't up to it, I'm afraid...

:bowdown:

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
attachment.php

Tremendous. Just tremendous. In so many ways.

Just needs a Hiney in the crowd..

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
"Number 6, Dale Stephens"

Attachments

• dale2.jpg
    dale2.jpg
    668.4 KB · Views: 964

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

That's it, I am inspired to have a go. It will probably take me most of my weekend and involve lots of swearing at the PC but I have just the picture in mind. Watch this space.

I am in the "funniest thing on NSC for ages" camp. Anyone counted the thumbs up to see who is in the lead?

PS Dale Stephens skipping one:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

The wondrous thing that is Kaz-Art really REALLY calls for a full length NSC Feature Film Production featuring Kaz arriving at the fairground by motorbike, being fired out of a cannon, landing on a trampoline, bouncing into the air, hitching a ride on the back of a bird, being dropped onto a diving board etc etc. Anybody got way WAY too much time on their hands? :lol:

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Is that Del Boy & Rodney in the crowd always thought they were Charlton fans View attachment 63653

Actually in the early series of OF&H there was a Palace scarf on a coat rack in their hall. It could have been Grandad's. Their mum was a Charlton fan as explained at Rodney's wedding.

I had never noticed in all the times I had previously seen this photo that Lord Lucan seems to have been in hiding at Selhurst Park. He's behind the bloke in the black bomber jacket* and the boy in the Man Utd top and seems about to say 'Oh I say!'

Congrats to all for brilliant work on this thread.

* Who by the way appears to be Little Mo's wife beating husband Trevor off Eastenders

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here