Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Duke and Duchess of Sussex

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I think it's great news especially as the title hasn't been used since 1843. No doubt Harry will be at the Amex next season.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
My birthday today and what a day. Cup Final and Duke and Duchess of Sussex also. Plus family get together in Brighton tonight. A perfect May day.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Let's be honest, if you were going to pick a member of the Royal Family to take the title of Duke of Sussex you'd probably plump for Harry.

Hopefully he can oust those Norfolk squatters out!!!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I often wondered why the nations highest ranking wafer nibbler. The Duke of Norfolk, has his pile in Sussex?
Let's be honest, if you were going to pick a member of the Royal Family to take the title of Duke of Sussex you'd probably plump for Harry.

Hopefully he can oust those Norfolk squatters out!!!!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Ooh!

Attachments

• Harry & Megan NSC.jpg
    Harry & Megan NSC.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 468

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Excellent.

Although [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] will be along shortly to tell you it’s “Harry Sussex”; she’ll be right too...

The surname that he used in the army was Wales not Windsor - although his official name is Mountbatten-Windsor. His surname won't be Sussex though, surnames don't change on acceding to a dukedom. So, the Duke of Westminster is Gerald Grosvenor, not Geral Westminster.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
The surname that he used in the army was Wales not Windsor - although his official name is Mountbatten-Windsor. His surname won't be Sussex though, surnames don't change on acceding to a dukedom. So, the Duke of Westminster is Gerald Grosvenor, not Geral Westminster.

Is that true for Royal Dukes too?

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
Shes a lovely princess and im sure shes not allowed him any hankypanky and kept herself vaginal for her first night as a royal to.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

The Duke of Westminster is not a Royal Duke.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here