Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People who ruined their careers from saying / doing something considered morally wrong

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Absolutely no way could THAT have been what ended The Tube. I saw a lesbian woman bass player get her GRUFF out once during a live performance, just as the camera zoomed right in.

Actually, that might have been The Word. The mind plays tricks.

It was The Word. I remember it well - the band was L7 (I think).

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Kerry Katona must have the best Agent in the world

She turned her high on cocaine downfall into getting her a 6 part series covering her clawing her way back into favour and filming her trying to get clean and getting paid for it. And she still gets work in between every chance she blows.

Not too bright but certainly has the balls to fight her way back every time - Hard to know whether to knock her for her antics or to admire her resilience for fighting her way back.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I think we might need a bit more of a backstory here?

Much as I would love to spill all the beans, the situation was extremely personal ( to me ) ....... and I have a gagging clause in my eventual redundancy deal. Only hint I'll give is see my posts, in other threads, about the Icelandics !

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Sacked for leaving a nice date request note taped to a female colleagues bicycle saddle .

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
brian-harvey-07.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I stumbled into this wormhole of 'Jamiedom' earlier today.
Now, unsurprisingly, Jon Ronson he of 'So You've Been Publicly Shamed' book has been roped in.

[tweet]996725747711541249[/tweet]

[tweet]996776630520565760[/tweet]

'The Internet' has properly done a number on this NY lawyer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here