Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] I'm thinking of killing my neighbours cat, is this ok?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If you carried out that crime, over time another cat would simply take the terrority.

I've seen this before with bird boxes in particular. If you can reach it to put it up, a cat gets there with ease. They're simply an visible, easy target.

Not knowing your garden layout, but with mine I've made piles of logs and old bricks with decent gaps to give mice and reptiles a safe haven. Plus growing thick hedge of prickly plants such as Hawthorn to give nests a chance. Takes time, but worth the effort. You won't stop then kills, but will give prey better odds.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
not sure yet, won't be a gun, as I don't own one, thinking about trying to befriend it, entice it in my house for a while, entertaining the beast with soft tunes, red wine and maybe a few nibbles, and take it from there........

Think you might have misread some advice on getting some pussy.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
If you carried out that crime, over time another cat would simply take the terrority.

I've seen this before with bird boxes in particular. If you can reach it to put it up, a cat gets there with ease. They're simply an visible, easy target.

Not knowing your garden layout, but with mine I've made piles of logs and old bricks with decent gaps to give mice and reptiles a safe haven. Plus growing thick hedge of prickly plants such as Hawthorn to give nests a chance. Takes time, but worth the effort. You won't stop then kills, but will give prey better odds.

That sounds like the sort of thing I would like to get going, cheers for that, bloody cat.......

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Why dont you use your skills and offer to upgrade their electrics for free. And kill the whole ****ing street at the same time, you'll get a few more cats, maybe some dogs and fish on your cv

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Why dont you use your skills and offer to upgrade their electrics for free. And kill the whole ****ing street at the same time, you'll get a few more cats, maybe some dogs and fish on your cv

ha, not a bad shout maffew, might do me a few favours when my postcode lottery results come in too....

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014

as a matter of interest what reptiles have you got, slowworms?

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
The fecker will get ya

cat.jpg

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

Hange on, so what you are saying is you have the back garden from hell.. have you got a rusting car in their too?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here