Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Bladders and Sheebo did not see Ben Hall SINGING for the Albion, therefore SAUCES are TAINTED

Sent from popcorn packets for NSC binfests

Really....??? I think you'll find I called that SINGING two posts above yours.

Unless Ben Hall isn't a FOOTBALL player? ???

Notice how [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] had no idea and was probably in the TOILET when it all happened!

#writeagain

#sheebointhetoilet

Sent from my Nokia 3110

I do not DIE-VULGE any info on TINPOT singings for the RESSIES mate - that's more [MENTION=24838]Bladders[/MENTION] bag - I concentrate on the TOP-NOTCH SINGINGS and as it happens have a bit of a clue for you - a SINGING in the WIN-DOW will be one of them EUROPEAN FOREIGNER types #markmywords #strikerin #foreignerin #97%successrate

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I do not DIE-VULGE any info on TINPOT singings for the RESSIES mate - that's more @Bladders bag - I concentrate on the TOP-NOTCH SINGINGS and as it happens have a bit of a clue for you - a SINGING in the WIN-DOW will be one of them EUROPEAN FOREIGNER types #markmywords #strikerin #foreignerin #97%successrate

I have so many SAUCES I even know when the club SINGS a new firm to WASH the windows at the AMEX!

I'm considering starting a new TWATTER page to house all my info as the orchestra has so many strings to its BEAU'S!

It'll be called Bladders SAUCES as I'm not sure this one thread could cope with all the INFO coming my way or all the HASHTAG mis-use! ???

#bladderssauces

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I have so many SAUCES I even know when the club SINGS a new firm to WASH the windows at the AMEX!

I'm considering starting a new TWATTER page to house all my info as the orchestra has so many strings to its BEAU'S!

It'll be called Bladders SAUCES as I'm not sure this one thread could cope with all the INFO coming my way or all the HASHTAG mis-use! ???

#bladderssauces

I'd FOLLOW. But know FOOL well you're POSTS will be NIKED from ME on HERE and @SOCCERSAUCE on twitter #writeagain

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I'd FOLLOW. But know FOOL well you're POSTS will be NIKED from ME on HERE and @SOCCERSAUCE on twitter #writeagain

I'm not sure you'd keep up! The news is being TWEETED thick and fast at the moment on Bladders SAUCES. ???

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Got to be some singing soon, maybe before the players report back in a weeks time ???

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Got to be some singing soon, maybe before the players report back in a weeks time ???

Dont worry, [MENTION=24838]Bladders[/MENTION]SAUCES is on the case.

There will be SINGINGS!! My SAUCES are POISED to pounce! I even have SAUCES hiding in rice PADDY'S looking for news
???

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Today, surely?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Would the referendum hold up players? Particularly European players? Im going for Friday.

I have a SAUCE at the EU who sweeps up and makes the tea.

I'll have him rummage around in Junkers DRAWS whilst no one is LOOKING.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I would be hopeful of a couple of signings this week, especially as pre-season starts next Monday!

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I'm over the fixtures already, especially as they will be buggered about by Sky. Any chance of a good old fashioned SINGING soon?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here