Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Zaha out

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
That’s a bit of a sweeping statement isn’t it , vermin from top to bottom?
Why are CPFC 2010 and ALL the fans held accountable for former chairmen’s indiscretions? Should Bloom and ALL it’s fans be blamed for Archers shenanigans in the 80’s ? Of course not !
It’s the same old story, start a piss taking Palace thread, a few Palace join in , then it turns to the same old nonsense .
Your just the same as a few bitter Brighton fans on here who have left the bbs under a cloud.
Back to Wilf, he’s no different to lots of others, he will go down with contact. It’s not great when it goes against you ( Niasse of Everton ) but like it or not, it’s a fact of modern football.
It’s just exaggerated by the fact that he’s a very skillfull player who plays for your rivals.

Difference being there wouldn't be a thread like this on BBS, because we'd be booted to the away end within the first 30 seconds.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Difference being there wouldn't be a thread like this on BBS, because we'd be booted to the away end within the first 30 seconds.

There are a few Brighton fans on there who post on all forums with no problems, but if they play up , they will be restricted to the away end.
On the away end, anything goes.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Why are CPFC 2010 and ALL the fans held accountable for former chairmen’s indiscretions? Should Bloom and ALL it’s fans be blamed for Archers shenanigans in the 80’s ? Of course not !
It’s the same old story, start a piss taking Palace thread, a few Palace join in , then it turns to the same old nonsense .
You’re just the same as a few bitter Brighton fans on here who have left the bbs under a cloud.
Back to Wilf, he’s no different to lots of others, he will go down with contact. It’s not great when it goes against you ( Niasse of Everton ) but like it or not, it’s a fact of modern football.
It’s just exaggerated by the fact that he’s a very skillfull player who plays for your rivals.

Fair enough, I've known a couple of really decent blokes who are Palace fans, but, as a club, on Parrish's watch many small businesses were never reimbursed for their losses in the last administration. I know it isn't normal business practice to do this, but even Jordan has complained about the terms on which the takeover of the club were based, and, poogate was also in CPFC2010 s tenure, a very dishonourable act by any measure.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
There are a few Brighton fans on there who post on all forums with no problems, but if they play up , they will be restricted to the away end.

I waste enough of my life on here, I'm not going to sign up :laugh:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

No, it's exaggerated because you are hypocritical wankers who:

a) Start a petition when a player dives against you (that you later signed) >>> https://www.change.org/p/football-assosiation-ban-christian-benteke-and-fine-liverpool-fc-6-points
b) have a chairman who wants mandatory red cards for players who dive (but goes strangely quiet when your own players are caught diving) >>> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ter-Ashley-Young-simulation.html?mobile=basic

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I've just checked. Right now 6 (six) people are viewing the BBS Away End. Right now 962 are viewing NSC's Big Board.

It's easy to let anything go when no one is looking.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
No, it's exaggerated because you are hypocritical wankers who:

a) Start a petition when a player dives against you (that you later signed) >>> https://www.change.org/p/football-assosiation-ban-christian-benteke-and-fine-liverpool-fc-6-points
b) have a chairman who wants mandatory red cards for players who dive (but goes strangely quiet when your own players are caught diving) >>> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ter-Ashley-Young-simulation.html?mobile=basic

I signed a petition?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I've just checked. Right now 6 (six) people are viewing the BBS Away End. Right now 962 are viewing NSC's Big Board.

I was replying to a post saying you can’t post on the general forum.
I’m not suggesting the bbs is bigger or better then yours.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Irony by Glenn ? 9ABE721F-0607-4144-825D-FBC436121171.jpeg

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

[emoji23] I think the electric in Croydon is turned off over night

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Fair to say, I think its quite clear by now that CPFC2010 don't do "embarrassed". This is a club that has wantonly cheated multi-millions out of local businesses (twice), in order to prop itself up in the top two divisions. One of its own staff shat on a dressing room floor, then as a collective they knowingly stood by and sniggered up its sleeve as BHA publicly apologised to them, and conducted an internal inquiry that could conceivably have led to wrongful sackings. Their fans now wear this as a badge of honour. Their lack of class is only matched by their snideness.

From top to bottom, inside out, boardroom to the stands, they are vermin.

I think you're my favourite poster here.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You’re just the same as a few bitter Brighton fans on here who have left the bbs under a cloud.

Its a sweeping statement, but I just find it saves time.

The current incumbents of CPFC2010 circled like vultures over the rotting carcass of your rancid club until the debts had been picked clean in (yet another) 2p in the £ CARVE UP that stiffed all of your creditors again. Then once all that pesky debt had been binned again, in swept Disney and his mates to take over LIKE NOTHING HAD HAPPENED, revived the whole circus, and on your merry old way you all went, eventually to the Premier League - where he THEN had the audacity to start trumpeting in the press about all the healthy profits and turnover. Lovely ! How'd you feel London Ambulance Service ? £15k out of pocket courtesy of Palace, to take but 1 small example from the hundreds. If you really want the full gory details, have a look here https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/03951645/filing-history and go to the 'Result of Meeting of Creditors' PDF (12th down, May 2010, 237 pages) to witness the sheer SCALE of their (2nd) theft.

The lack of self-awareness from CPFC2010 fans is startling. Its either outright ignorance, or complicit denial. Neither of which is a good look.

Anyway, I gave up posting on BBS long ago, as that away end is a tiresome charade of neverending infantile playground insults, from the same tired old goons, played out across gargantuan ancient threads that are about as entertaining as a Mrs Browns Boys omnibus on a loop. You're welcome to it.

And yes. He dives. FFS.

[edit]

The creditors run from pages 32 to 200 and something BTW.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Us Albion fans are hardly in a position to throw stones.

AK knows how to hit the deck, as did KLL before him, while Solly appears to be learning this less than noble art form.
This has the hallmarks of one of your troll posts. AK and KLL could be lightweight, and easily knocked over, and they'll throw their hands in the air asking for a freekick when they've simply been out-muscled. They don't just fake it and dive. AK dived in the playoffs against Watford some years ago, I can't remember seeing anything like that while he's been with us.

Not that I'm saying I'd be in total shock if someone did find an instance, but it's not something they generally do. Tell me, how many times have they been booked for diving? How does that compare with record breaker Haha?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes it is, and of course not all of your fans are bad. I know several Palace fans, and they're all alright. But sweeping statement aside, Easy makes some valid points does he not? It does show an incredible lack of class that your club persisted in blaming us for your driver shitting over the changing room.

That's the thing, he is different, no one in English football has been booked for diving more than him. That's not because you're our rivals, it's because he is a cheat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here