Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Queue It

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Interested to know how much WSL prices are - anyone any idea? Cat A games last year were £40.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Oooh.... it's quite fun to start a new window for the tickets website... and watch your little man and his green snail trail run across the screen!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
I do like a summer Barber Queue.

200_s.gif

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Cat A in WSL are Zone B/C £50, Zone D £55 and Zone E £60

Holy shit - so an increase of £20 from last year for Zone E :( Will be thinking twice before paying those prices.

#together?

Last edited:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I do hope most of the 1104 people in front of me are trying to get away tickets otherwise I've screwed myself for Man City tickets by forgetting they were on sale til 9.30 :facepalm:

Also, did someone say that they've put a 20 loyalty point limit on Man City?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Why is the East stand upper more expensive than the West Upper? That's the one bit of pricing differentiation I've not quite understood.

Particularly the front rows of East Upper are some of the best tickets in the stadium... equivalent to the 1901 tier of the West Stand.

Further back in the East Stand, I would be inclined to agree with you... but in all sections of the ground you pay the same at the back as at the front.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Was quite surprised at the price difference for WSL for the 3 games.

City £50
WBA £35
Newcastle £40.

£15 difference makes a big difference to people.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Particularly the front rows of East Upper are some of the best tickets in the stadium... equivalent to the 1901 tier of the West Stand.
Ah ok; not being a STH I've never got anywhere near the front rows of any of the upper stands.

Got my (Web Brom) tickets this morning. Choosing from a wide variety of the lesser seats in the ground - this time I've gone W3A, never sat in there before!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here