Crawley
tumblr_mfgkjj32V01rtemcdo4_250.gif

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Well now we come to crunch and all our hopes and dreams loom large on the horizon. I read these pages and I sense fear and trepidation, nerves and neuroticism. We've been here before and oh my, have we been here before. And why shouldn't we cower? Every time we reach for glory, it slips coldly through our fingers and into the abyss.

So who else can possibly empathise with Us? In who can we find strength? Why, The People's Champion of course. He too has fought and failed, ever valiant, ever defiant and returned stronger. Not since the days of Jesus Christ, the LORD, have a band of followers so loyal been so disparaged. Plastic, fairweather, bandwagon-jumpers they cried, and yet here we all still stand. When Dale Stephens took the long walk on that fateful day, the Honey Badger cried our tears, knowing all too well corruption's remorseless sting, and he too swore, like Us, NEVER AGAIN.

No more crying into the bouquet. It is clear this year that a course has been set; Brighton will finally take its place in the Premier League, and the Badger will at last sit upon the WHC throne. If one thing is evident it is that the two are intrinsically linked; Brighton is the Badger and the Badger is Brighton. They are Yin and Yang, Kayal and Hemed and either both will triumph... or neither will.

We must do our bit and roar the boys on to glory, and roar on the Badger. A vote for any other name is a vote for what you sense would be a terminal downfall, a vote to give up upon and abandon our aspirations. Ask yourself, is glorious failure really what you desire? It is far easier to curse your luck than to curate it, and yet the boys and Badger plunder on. Naysayers know this- above all else, both DESERVE their moment in the sun. The Albion have risen from the ashes, and the Honey Badger is a F*CKMENTALIST OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. HONEY BADGER DON'T CARE.

But you should. Are you man, or Grasshopper Mouse? When that poll opens, remember one thing:

:albion2:VOTE BADGER, VOTE BRIGHTON:albion2:

View attachment 82329

:moo:

I'll leave aside the obvious comment about the utter wrongness of bouncing your own thread in a triumphalist look-at-me manner, and in a spirit of bonhomie unusual in me, reluctantly concede that you may just have had a point.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I apologise, nay repent in sackcloth and ashes, for my treasonous doubt of the Honey Badger (His Name Be Honoured)

I beseech thee, oh [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], to do your great duty. Honour the Hardest Creature Of All in thine upper banner- lest you BESMIRCH his mighty name.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here