Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Celtic v Barcelona

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Horrible scum team detestable fans , tonight I'm catalan.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Knee deep in Fenian blood, eh Bushy
No , just not keen on a club where this is acceptable , and please don't try and go down the tiny minority route , so take your virtue signalling nice guy act and poke it up your sanctimonious arse :wanker:

IMG_0510.JPG

IMG_0511.JPG

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Know them all do you

Have you spent most of the last few years living in the Torah bora caves or something ? I've seen enough of them, have a look at the post above yours .

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
No , just not keen on a club where this is acceptable , and please don't try and go down the tiny minority route , so take your virtue signalling nice guy act and poke it up your sanctimonious arse :wanker:

View attachment 79694

View attachment 79695

No doubt if I could be bothered, I could trawl the web and find similar images of the other Glasgow club, they are both as bad as each other.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Away from the tedious sectarian bollocks, Barca are 1-0 ahead at half-time through Messi.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
No doubt if I could be bothered, I could trawl the web and find similar images of the other Glasgow club, they are both as bad as each other.

The other club don't have fans who actively support people who have murdered thousands of British service personnel and civilians and who actively tried to.murder me , perhaps if they did I might be inclined to hate them as well but they don't, so.like I said take your act and stick it.up your sanctimonious arse :thumbsup:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The other club don't have fans who actively support people who have murdered thousands of British service personnel and civilians and who actively tried to.murder me , perhaps if they did I might be inclined to hate them as well but they don't, so.like I said take your act and stick it.up your sanctimonious arse :thumbsup:

If you'd been born into a nationalist family/community in Ireland there's every chance you yourself might have joined the IRA back in the day.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Celtic 0-2 Barca

Messi again.

(He says, trying in vain to drag this thread back in the vague direction of a football match).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here