Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Life Inside Jail - Hell on Earth, tonight ITV 9pm

TheOldGirl

Jul 24, 2013
Saltdean
What 'stuff' are you on about - your reply doesn't tell me if you are agreeing with me or not???
As an 'old girl' you must remember a certain council sending 'difficult' people on holiday courtesy of you and me :moo:

Oh I am sorry, I should have made it clearer that in 2016 racist comments are unacceptable

As for the other thing I have no clue what you are on about, my moniker is a nickname from my hubby

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Was a good documentary.

I'm still laughing at the anecdote of the guy putting a hot dog up his backside then ejecting it before he ate it.

and (not laughing).. the guy who killed the hairdresser for $700, all the life chances he had blown just for a drug hit. Addiction at the top end.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Was a good documentary.

I'm still laughing at the anecdote of the guy putting a hot dog up his backside then ejecting it before he ate it.

and (not laughing).. the guy who killed the hairdresser for $700, all the life chances he had blown just for a drug hit. Addiction at the top end.

Yep and the smuggling in deodorant was funny too. At least it gives the inmates something to laugh about.

I can't believe that drugs make you kill like that though. That incident was something else deep in the mind of the perpetrator.

It was two young men who paid a female a visit with him knifing her in the neck. There has to be some subconscious urge to do that type of thing. Maybe the drugs or alcohol excuse it only releases the urge that is already there, but drugs are not a direct factor.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Oh I am sorry, I should have made it clearer that in 2016 racist comments are unacceptable

As for the other thing I have no clue what you are on about, my moniker is a nickname from my hubby

23 posts in nearly three years and one of them accuses me of being a racist:)

You really should post more :moo:

What are your thoughts on the Albions upcoming season :yawn:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here