Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] team for bournemouth on friday

theboybilly

When I saw the team for Rotherham I thought that finally we had the team to put in a decent away performance and was really confident. But the Millers just seemed more up for the fight. I would stay with the same back four, stick Calde at right midfield and have Tex roving behind COG. Leave Kaz and Karayol for a 20-30 minute spell in the second half.

BHA96

May 4, 2009
HH
Give them something to worry about

Stockdale

Bruno
Dunk
Halford
Bennett

Ince
Kayal

Carayol
Tex
KLL

CMS

Subs
Walton
Hughes
Calderon
Holla
JFC
Stephens
O'Grady

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
No doubt hughton will play into bounemouth's hands and put 7 defensive players on that will do jack shite and we'll offer nothing going forward.Its a game where we need to be on the front foot and go for it rather than the same tedious negative shite.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Same as Monday unless we can replace CMS and best with others on the bench.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
When I saw the team for Rotherham I thought that finally we had the team to put in a decent away performance and was really confident. But the Millers just seemed more up for the fight. I would stay with the same back four, stick Calde at right midfield and have Tex roving behind COG. Leave Kaz and Karayol for a 20-30 minute spell in the second half.

Agreed. I thought the team we put out Monday would be thrilling. Just shows what a nonce I am.

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
Elphick and Cook are quite slow so I'd go with CMS. Other than that, I'd agree with with Mark's team.

I dunno, 'muff we will be attacking us again and again and again with pace, maybe someone who can hold up things a little, give our defence a breather and the midfield time to push up will be helpful.

I've got a really bad feeling about Friday. :(

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Only positive is we're expecting a good duffing up. Anything other is a plus, so might even enjoy a few pre-match halves and sit back with low expectation. Can't leave too disappointed then.

LuLu CANNOT start though

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I am telling you this will be another Derby game.

Outplayed out gunned but we get a goal!!!!:flypig::flypig::flypig:

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Stockdale

Halford
Hughes
Dunk

Bennett WB
Stephens
Kayal
Ince
Calde WB

O'Grady
Tex
I have always liked 3-5-2 and as our full backs can't defend I think this is a great shout. Ince could play in a back three and push on if required and play Holla as the holding midfielder.

Nice idea but it will NEVER happen.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
-----------------------------------------Stockdale(Walton)---------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------Dunk---------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------Halford----------Hughes---------------------------------------
Bruno--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Bennett
-----------------------------------------------Ince----------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------Kayal-------------Stephens------------------------------------
-------------------------------CMS------------------------------KLL--------------------------------

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
If we try to counter Bournmouth we are buggered we simply don't have the pace in the squad to match them particularly in defence which means fillings the midfield purely to make up for the failing of an slow defence. Bennett will need cover in front of him as he is woeful against wide pace.

We need to go out on the front foot and try and take the game to them so play the same back 5 but don't bother with any strikers as they are a waste of a number go with Kaz, Tex and other loanie breaking from midfield.

What ever we need more effort and a lot of luck.

Dec 15, 2014
Here
4-3 BHA

For a number of reasons b'muff will think this an easy match. They will keep scoring within 10 min of every seagulls goal. In the last 2 min of the 4 min stoppage time Lua Lua will get the winning goal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here