Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
After Locadia sings, then...

Izzy Brown replacement still needed.

Sidwell replacement needed ? ???

Goldson loan out to be arranged and replacement needed ?

Locadia injury explains why he wasn't holding the shirt on Jan 1st, as we've been looking at him since the summer. Once the deal is finalised, we can relax until the Jan 31st scramble.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Will he won't he pass the medical?
My money is still on another central striker and a defensive midfielder along with the centre back needed to let Goldson go on loan.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I was in The Marletts Burgess Hill and an old customer of ours from the pub came up and told me it was on Sky that we had signed a winger/striker from PSV and also another foreign player on loan. When I got home had a look but cannot find anything. Anybody heard or read anything about a 2nd player coming in.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
I was in The Marletts Burgess Hill and an old customer of ours from the pub came up and told me it was on Sky that we had signed a winger/striker from PSV and also another foreign player on loan. When I got home had a look but cannot find anything. Anybody heard or read anything about a 2nd player coming in.

It was on Sky sports that Ahannach was going out on loan..

Was this a friend of your son or your grandson by any chance ?

albionite

May 20, 2009
The Martlets Burgess Hill is where all the essential news gets to be heard.

Well he has to hear his information from somewhere as he has stopped posting in football rumours then coming on here and linking the gossip.

I wonder what marvellous ways he will pass on the rumours he makes up after he has run out of people he has meet on bus, Train taxi, west stand concourse, martlets etc

Would be a little more fun if he had actually got any right.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

No news of a second player coming in, but Ahannach has gone OUT on loan today - I'd guess your friend heard that mentioned and got confused.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

That Charlton Centre back we were reported to be after?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
No news of a second player coming in, but Ahannach has gone OUT on loan today - I'd guess your friend heard that mentioned and got confused.

That was probably it. On new players BBC saying that Big Sam wants to shift a couple out this week how about Oumar Niassie either loan or purchase as I wouldnt think that he will be that expensive.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here