Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cahill and Fabregas

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Why did you want to get to the Prem?

Because it's the top league.

In League 2 I would want us to get to League One. Not because of the glamour of playing Walsall and Southend United....but because it's higher up the football pyramid.

That's literally the point of the league structure.

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
Because it's the top league.

In League 2 I would want us to get to League One. Not because of the glamour of playing Walsall and Southend United....but because it's higher up the football pyramid.

That's literally the point of the league structure.

And there's me thinking the idea of getting to the Prem was to be with the elite,challenge ourselves against the best,and to watch the big names at the Amex.

When we win tomorrow everyone will say we beat Chelsea reserves.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

You're thinking the same way as me - with Morata and Pedro suspended and Cahill and Fabregas now out, I actually want Chelsea to win, just so we don't face the embarrassment of everyone diminishing an Albion victory.

:wozza:

Renegade

Nov 24, 2017
You're thinking the same way as me - with Morata and Pedro suspended and Cahill and Fabregas now out, I actually want Chelsea to win, just so we don't face the embarrassment of everyone diminishing an Albion victory.

:ffsparr:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
And there's me thinking the idea of getting to the Prem was to be with the elite,challenge ourselves against the best,and to watch the big names at the Amex.

You'll just have to make do with Chelsea's best player Eden Hazard and last year's player of the season N'golo Kante.

I'm sure this is a wind up so I'll stop biting.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Cahill is rubbish

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

He can and does score from set pieces, with our recent record the less players who can do that playing against us the better imo.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Financial. I hope we face Chelsea U18s women tomorrow as it would give BHA the best chance of winning.

Especially if were shirts versus skins - swapping over at half time in th interests of fairness.

I'm sorry, I've just had an attack of Benny Hill disease. :facepalm:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Were loose.

@BBCSussexSport
6m6 minutes ago
More
LAWRO PREDICTION: #bhafc v #cfc : "I think Brighton have got a decent chance of getting something out of this game. Hughton's side have been dragged into the relegation scrap and the last few days of the transfer window may help decide whether they stay up or not.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Were loose.

@BBCSussexSport
6m6 minutes ago
More
LAWRO PREDICTION: #bhafc v #cfc : "I think Brighton have got a decent chance of getting something out of this game. Hughton's side have been dragged into the relegation scrap and the last few days of the transfer window may help decide whether they stay up or not.

He's gone for one all.......pessimist :whistle:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can't you go and stalk someone else?

Yes... noticing your post after post of negative palace fan drivel on every thread and pissing everyone off and quoting you twice constitutes stalking - well done, you win.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

The players will be gutted too, less autographs and selfies to collect post match with this weakened Chelsea side.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Maybe for a couple of days.

Alternatively, we will have beaten the best side the Champions were able to field against us.

It’s not going to happen, though, so I’m not worrying about what others might think.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Don't care who is on their side. Getting a point or even 3 is ALL that matters come the seasons end and if we're in the bottom 3 or not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here