Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Miller Bolanos

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
How about this........................Leicester are in for striker Seydou Doumbia from Roma could this result in a freeing up of a certain Leo Ulloa (who for personal reasons or any other excuse I can think up isn't settling in the Midlands & wants a move back down South)

We have our South American striker........................... Tad Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's about as realistic as any other rumour. ie........not at all.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
How about this........................Leicester are in for striker Seydou Doumbia from Roma could this result in a freeing up of a certain Leo Ulloa (who for personal reasons or any other excuse I can think up isn't settling in the Midlands & wants a move back down South)

We have our South American striker........................... Tad Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I think hed be amazing in this team

Dec 29, 2011

To be fair, he knows the club well, £7m would get him, he's great in this league. Why not?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
"To be fair, he knows the club well, £7m would get him, he's great in this league. Why not"?

Alright [MENTION=29779]Whitechapel[/MENTION] :wink:

Last edited:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Its not 'burning' someone who just releases other peoples ( the clubs ) information, Its just keeping them in the dark, MAYBE for a good reason?

They could be in on it of course #conspiracytheory

It is burning them, cos they'll look total idiots in the eyes of their readers; an uncomfortable position surely? Unless, as Dorset says, they're in on the subterfuge. In which case, I'd ask - why? There must be quite some pay off for them to knowingly spout the club's line knowing that it's BS.

i just think the most likely explanation is that the club do genuinely want to dampen down expectation and have chosen two people who they know will ever listened to by many fans to act as their "unofficial" mouthpiece. I guess we'll see...

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Bring back Burke, he would have had Leon Best SINGED and SEELED ready for tomorrows 6 pointer. ???

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
[FOTO] Según prensa Internacional, Miller Bolaños es nuevo jugador del Brighton bit.ly/1VQTvLx

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The problem with twitter, along with the fiction that is written, is that it is impossible to say who has old news, and who is up to date.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
[FOTO] Según prensa Internacional, Miller Bolaños es nuevo jugador del Brighton bit.ly/1VQTvLx

http://radiohuancavilca.com.ec/depo...miller-bolanos-es-nuevo-jugador-del-brighton/

Miller Bolaños, el mejor de nuestro fútbol goleador de la última edición del campeonato ecuatoriano, es pretendido por muchos clubes. En días anteriores, el jugador de 25 años de edad reveló que no iba a seguir con los ‘azules’ para la temporada 2016.

Tras la caída de su posible vinculación con León de México, el club que milita en la Football League Championship (inferior a la Premier League) habría ofrecido 10 millones de euros.

Según una publicación del portal británico: el Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club de Inglaterra habría cerrado el fichaje con el crack ecuatoriano.

Miller Bolaños , the best of our soccer scorer last edition of the Ecuadorian championship , is claimed by many clubs . In earlier days, the 25- year-old revealed that he would not continue with the ' blue ' for the 2016 season.

After the fall of their possible links with Leon of Mexico , the club who play in the Football League Championship ( below the Premier League) it would have offered 10 million euros.

According to a publication of the British portal : Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club of England would have completed the signing with the Ecuadorian crack .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here