Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora...... Next elliott bennett!!

harriri2000

Apr 7, 2011
After we all had a fruitful night of hearing the fantastic news that we got Zamora. Last night in my excitement I tweeted Elliott Bennett saying when are you coming home, he didn't reply but I got a notification that he is now following me on Twitter .... Why? I'm sure he's got enough friends. Why would a Norwich player follow a Brighton fan...... Unless....... [emoji57] [emoji57]

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Bennett did tweet about the Zamora signing and he never even played with him. "The Big Z is back in the building" . I think there is something in this.

harriri2000

Apr 7, 2011
Right! Update, Elliott Bennett has now unfollowed me (maybe one message to many), so now we're back at square one, if he has decided not come to us because of me then I'd like to publicly apologise now.....Sorry 🙏

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
If Elliot Bennett has unfollowed you now, perhaps he saw the posting on NSC and doesn't want to blow his cover? Let's believe....

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The "follow" and "block" icons are easily mistaken, especially if he did it quickly, perhaps in a hurry.

Looks like he soon corrected it though. No harm done.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
If Elliot Bennett has unfollowed you now, perhaps he saw the posting on NSC and doesn't want to blow his cover? Let's believe....

How many of the players do read NSC? God, what must they think?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here