Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kit Sponsorship dinner @ The Amex, 18/03/14 *Draw done*

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
We picked up David Rodriguez. Actually that's a good point, and something I should say...

I understand his English is not all that, so our party will be split up. Four will be on a table with Rodriguez and Calde, who will be helping him linguistically, whilst the other four will be with Kaz and, I think, JFC.

I feel a little bit sorry for Rodriguez - he doesn't stand a chance sharing space with Calde.

Sounds great. Any younger members of our party may prefer to be with Kaz and JFC.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We picked up David Rodriguez. Actually that's a good point, and something I should say...

I understand his English is not all that, so our party will be split up. Four will be on a table with Rodriguez and Calde, who will be helping him linguistically, whilst the other four will be with Kaz and, I think, JFC.

I feel a little bit sorry for Rodriguez - he doesn't stand a chance sharing space with Calde.

Is JFC specifically with Kaz to translate his "yoofspeak" ???

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach

Then some of you will be on a table (Calde) with me, Mrs. MP, nick c and mikes smalls. We are already friends with Hotchilidog and Scooter1 if that helps.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
PM sent too - thanks [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That's a good idea but it's unfair to do that now when I didn't publish the rule for this season. Maybe one for next.

I'm about to do the draw right now (finally).

Any thoughts on one of the places being auctioned for REMF ? Many of us who make donations to the NSC kit sponsorship live hundreds of miles away from Sussex and wouldn't be able to make the dinner date anyhow.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Pm sent yesterday but like to make thanks a matter of public record. Thanks Bozza, I am absolutely delighted to be attending the dinner.

No thanks Darren, yet again; more chemo starting next week.

Christ mate. Keep fighting.

all the best with that

Thanks for the support. It's just a way of life for me now, albeit slightly irritating, and a matter of keeping on top of the disease rather than letting it get on top of me.
All ready to go with the chemo tomorrow, medical was A1 yesterday and I've just returned from having a dosing line fitted in my left arm through to just above the heart.
I won't make it on Saturday as the cytotoxic pump will still be fitted but hope to be back in WSU for Tuesday's "Harry" teasing. Slightly concerned about a potential horror scenario this w/e though - chemo side-effects, Albion losing the Reading and England cocking up at Twickenham. My wife's Welsh and sings (a lot) so I'll settle with the side-effects tbh.
Thanks again.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Thanks for the support. It's just a way of life for me now, albeit slightly irritating, and a matter of keeping on top of the disease rather than letting it get on top of me.
All ready to go with the chemo tomorrow, medical was A1 yesterday and I've just returned from having a dosing line fitted in my left arm through to just above the heart.
I won't make it on Saturday as the cytotoxic pump will still be fitted but hope to be back in WSU for Tuesday's "Harry" teasing. Slightly concerned about a potential horror scenario this w/e though - chemo side-effects, Albion losing the Reading and England cocking up at Twickenham. My wife's Welsh and sings (a lot) so I'll settle with the side-effects tbh.
Thanks again.

Feel for you fella, hope everything goes Ok tomorrow

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Thanks again.

well we didn't lose to Reading and England won..so just the minor matter of chemo side effects :)
hoping u get the chance to c the match on Tuesday

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here