Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Small minority of idiots in our support today

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I suspect had we won or drawn this debate would never have happened, also sticking photos of this or anyone suspected of doing something on NSC is like a kangaroo court and disgraceful.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I suspect had we won or drawn this debate would never have happened, also sticking photos of this or anyone suspected of doing something on NSC is like a kangaroo court and disgraceful.

This.

If there was a photo posted in the ground of the accused group playing up in the ground behind the OP, then fair enough.
But the photo still on this thread may or may not have some lads that were in a different section of the ground yesterday.

I would like to know if the OP can say EVERY lad in the photo ( taken in a pub ) was causing him a problem at Watford, and who EXACTLY was spitting.
Far to much hear say on this thread.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
This.

If there was a photo posted in the ground of the accused group playing up in the ground behind the OP, then fair enough.
But the photo still on this thread may or may not have some lads that were in a different section of the ground yesterday.

I would like to know if the OP can say EVERY lad in the photo ( taken in a pub ) was causing him a problem at Watford, and who EXACTLY was spitting.
Far to much hear say on this thread.

If they're all in a group, maybe the ones not involved should have intervened to calm down the ones who were causing him a problem. :shrug:

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
Impossible to prove of course but it was seen by all of us.

You said it was your daughter that saw the spitting.

The spitting does feel like something that has been added on to generate OUTRAGE and move it from miserable old ******* grousing about young people enjoying themselves.

I would would say that if you were gobbed on it would actually be fairly easy to prove as you would have spit down your back. Seems unlikely they would miss from standing less than 1m away.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
If they're all in a group, maybe the ones not involved should have intervened to calm down the ones who were causing him a problem. :shrug:

You are correct, I agree, but do lads that are 20 years old and younger think that way?

We could say, why didn't the OP or one of his group find a steward at half time to report bad behaviour.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I have now removed the photo from this thread at the request of an individual who says he was in the picture.

As I said it has been reported to the club and that is the end of it.

As for the spitting. Given the state of at least one of them I would be amazed if he remembered but it 100% happened.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
You are correct, I agree, but do lads that are 20 years old and younger think that way?

We could say, why didn't the OP or one of his group find a steward at half time to report bad behaviour.

In hindsight I wish I had involved the stewards yes but I was understandably cross and decided to confront them myself. After five minutes of arguing there really wasn’t much time to then go and find a steward and resolve stuff before the start of the first half. I don’t go to football to spend the entire time dealing with this nonsense.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
The spitting does feel like something that has been added on to generate OUTRAGE and move it from miserable old ******* grousing about young people enjoying themselves.

I would would say that if you were gobbed on it would actually be fairly easy to prove as you would have spit down your back. Seems unlikely they would miss from standing less than 1m away.

:thumbsup:

Seems strange the OP has also changed his story on who exactly saw the alleged spitting .
He first said his daughter saw it, he then said " it was seen by all of us " ,

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
My family member was in the row behind the OP, sorry you may have misunderstood the last part of my post you have quoted.

He has showed me a close up crowd shot and he is near the OP but minding his own business.
This photo was taken at half time, I'm not sure who took the photo though.

He has pointed out the OP in the photo arguing with some lads, my family member isn't arguing but is nearby.
Hope that explains it.

Maybe you could request that your family member asks the lads in the group who can't handle their drink not to ruin other fans day by deliberately hitting them in the back of the head which is what i experienced with them at a match last season. Ta.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Whoever put photos up on this thread about supporters innocent till proven guilty should be banned from NSC for a while, appalling behaviour.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Rubbish. Balkham does.

even the old bill look down on them , however my comment was tongue in cheek , if they were drunkenly bumping into kids and women theyre a*seholes , in fact bumping into anyone tbh

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Maybe you could request that your family member asks the lads in the group who can't handle their drink not to ruin other fans day by deliberately hitting them in the back of the head which is what i experienced with them at a match last season. Ta.

Happy to do that, which match was this?
He does go to games with different groups of lads, he has many mates.

About yesterday I asked him about hitting people in front on the head, he said it was accidental if he did it, he had arms in the air singing.
BTW he wasn't sitting directly behind the OP, but nearby.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here