Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia- a simple question.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
So we now buy players for over £10m and loan them out ?

Yep, and one day we can be stoke - buy players for 18m and never hear from them again

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
For a player who got injured in a pre season friendly and hasn't appeared since. IMHO he will replace Murray and we will play more balls through the defences rather than over them to use his mobility

Which fits in with the way we played at the end of the season. And would suit most of our players. IMHO Murray stops us from doing this effectively.
From what I've seen of Andone, he likes it on the floor too (and especially down the wide channels). Neither like to play the way we currently do.

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Sounds reasonable in theory , but To get that opportunity he would need to convince hughton in training, which I’m guessing he isn’t doing.
Given how he’s looked in the game time he has had (bit clueless), it all points to him not up to it yet.
If ever a player needed a loan move it’s locadia , now.

So presumably, all those players who flopped today have been impressing in training then ?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
So presumably, all those players who flopped today have been impressing in training then ?

You’d think so wouldn’t you , at least in hughtons eyes.
Just because they were dire today , doesn’t mean locadia is good .
It’s pretty obvious locadia hasn’t looked as good as they hoped he would do . Surely?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
It is an odd one isn’t it. He has clearly taken a little longer to fit in with how we play than we would have liked but niggling injuries probably haven’t helped. As Hughton said though Murray’s form in the last half of the season made it difficult for him to play anyway. I think he said he sees him as a number 9 or 10.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
It's still early days I suppose, but the signs aren't good.
Could this be a blot on our recruitment departments record?
Only time will tell, but very worrying.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
It's still early days I suppose, but the signs aren't good.
Could this be a blot on our recruitment departments record?
Only time will tell, but very worrying.

If it is a blot I hope it's the only one or we're in big trouble this season!!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
He’s basically Mark Van der Farrington.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
He surely would have played today had Bruno not been injured, but the other two remaining subs were more pressing - Gross always gets subbed, and March needed to be.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here