Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Car wash / polish / valet in Brighton

Binney on acid

NSC Patreon
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
!'ve had my Diahatsu Copen for 21 months and have never cleaned it. I'd like it done professionally. Can anyone on NSC recommend a company who can make it look great again, and advise me approximately what I could expect to pay.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
!'ve had my Diahatsu Copen for 21 months and have never cleaned it. I'd like it done professionally. Can anyone on NSC recommend a company who can make it look great again, and advise me approximately what I could expect to pay.

I'd , honestly do it for free, if I was down that way :)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Hove station

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Rory's just past the bridge on Lewes Road, in between Moulsecoomb Way and Wild Park. Very good service and reasonable rates.

nigeyb

Oct 14, 2005
Hove
My neighbour employed someone who came to her. He's a Polish man and he charged her £50 which sounds a lot but he was working on the car for a good two hours, might have been three, and never seemed to let up once. He had loads of kit in his van too. Really thorough job inside and out. I could find his contact info if you want. The car looked unbelievable by the time he'd finished.

Binney on acid

NSC Patreon
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
My neighbour employed someone who came to her. He's a Polish man and he charged her £50 which sounds a lot but he was working on the car for a good two hours, might have been three, and never seemed to let up once. He had loads of kit in his van too. Really thorough job inside and out. I could find his contact info if you want. The car looked unbelievable by the time he'd finished.
Sounds good! I'd really appreciate it. Thank you. Underneath the layers of dust and dead insects, there's a smashing example of a rare and highly desirable great little sports car. It's difficult to justify keeping a car that only does a few hundred miles a year. I might cut my losses and sell it.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I've used the guys in the Churchill Square car parks before.

No complaints about the job they did.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton

nigeyb

Oct 14, 2005
Hove

Sounds good! I'd really appreciate it. Thank you. Underneath the layers of dust and dead insects, there's a smashing example of a rare and highly desirable great little sports car. It's difficult to justify keeping a car that only does a few hundred miles a year. I might cut my losses and sell it.

Here ya go....

GoCarWash mobile valeting unit

You can book online at:
gocarwash.co.uk

info@gocarwash.co.uk

01273 921 977

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports