Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GD is still important!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Quietly confident that we can beat Charlton and Derby (but not by a hatful of goals), but I really am bemused at the number of posters on here who think we can get all 3 points at 'Boro - on their current form, and with home advantage, I just can't see it (sadly).

Which is exactly why we need to increase our GD and hope Boro draw today or at Birmingham.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not if Burnley win their remaining 2 games.

More so if they win their 2 games. We would then have to beat Middlesbro so they miss out. I would be exstatic with 3 more wins and even 1-0 will be sufficient so forget going for goals today and just get a win and see how many we score. If we score 10 it will be to no avail if Burnely
win 2 games and we do not win at Middlesbro.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
More so if they win their 2 games. We would then have to beat Middlesbro so they miss out. I would be exstatic with 3 more wins and even 1-0 will be sufficient so forget going for goals today and just get a win and see how many we score. If we score 10 it will be to no avail if Burnely
win 2 games and we do not win at Middlesbro.

And we have a left back crisis.

D

Deleted member 2719

Its is still feasible that we could draw in second on the same GD and points with someone else.
What the F**K would happen then?
Alphabetical ??? Please
Extra time???

We all go up?? yes please.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Its is still feasible that we could draw in second on the same GD and points with someone else.
What the F**K would happen then?
Alphabetical ??? Please
Extra time???

We all go up?? yes please.

Goals scored, then head to head, if still level then a one off game.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
YES
we need plenty

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
If we score 2 more goals than Boro in our next match (assuming they'll win), then we can afford to draw at Riverside.

We can afford a draw v Derby if we win at Riverside.

And, if we win by three against Derby and they lose at Birmingham, we can afford to LOSE (by one goal) at the Riverside and go up.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
And, if we win by three against Derby and they lose at Birmingham, we can afford to LOSE (by one goal) at the Riverside and go up.

Lets just see what happens Friday night at St.Andrews. All these possible scenarios are twisting my melon man.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Our GD is improving spectacularly. I think it might have been significant had two of the three remaining teams in the race (us and 'Boro) didn't still have to play each other - but it's looking more and more as if the match at 'Boro is going to be the first of two playoff finals this season.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Fulham - 5 goals
QPR - 4 goals
Charlton - 3 goals

Derby - 2 goals?
Boro - 1 goal?

The countdown is still running!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here