Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 2 x 1901 club tickets for sale on a per-season basis

Leemus

Aug 3, 2011
Hi there, i have 2 x 1901 club tickets up for grabs immediately on a per season basis.
They are located in the middle tier of the West Stand (Sussex Skills Solutions Lounge), halfway between the North Stand penalty area and the halfway line.
I own the seats (lifetime membership @ £1000 each), and wish to carry on holding these licences for now (unless i am made a good offer for the pair - may be of interest to corporate buyers).
The current cost for the pair of tickets is £213 per month and buyer would pay me directly via monthly direct debit or standing order - access to the Sussex Skills Lounge before the match and at half time, access to all other lounges at full time, train travel included (within certain areas - check website), and cup games also included.
Please 'Private Message' me if interested and i will explain further and answer any questions you may have.
Thank you.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Hi there, i have 2 x 1901 club tickets up for grabs immediately on a per season basis.
They are located in the middle tier of the West Stand (Sussex Skills Solutions Lounge), halfway between the North Stand penalty area and the halfway line.
I own the seats (lifetime membership @ £1000 each), and wish to carry on holding these licences for now (unless i am made a good offer for the pair - may be of interest to corporate buyers).
The current cost for the pair of tickets is £213 per month and buyer would pay me directly via monthly direct debit or standing order - access to the Sussex Skills Lounge before the match and at half time, access to all other lounges at full time, train travel included (within certain areas - check website), and cup games also included.
Please 'Private Message' me if interested and i will explain further and answer any questions you may have.
Thank you.

Here we go

Sits back with a large tube of Pringles !!!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Thank you.

Is that first class? :whistle:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Thank you.

I'll give you $2000 Dave dollars :thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Genuinely tempted to try it out for a season, but fear it will prove as big as a mistake as upgrading from economy on a flight the first time.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Will the club allow you to do this? Why don't you just ask them to repay you for games not used, and then the club can sell them on to someone high up on the waiting list?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Will the club allow you to do this? Why don't you just ask them to repay you for games not used, and then the club can sell them on to someone high up on the waiting list?

:tumble:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I bid 20,000 Dave Dollars

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Genuinely tempted to try it out for a season, but fear it will prove as big as a mistake as upgrading from economy on a flight the first time.

Give him your bank details. Sorted. 'No problem whatsoever', as they say. Far too often.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here