Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Glenn Murray

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
And on the radio. He had a lengthy spell on R5 on Friday evening. He is eloquent. This was all discussed on another thread.

I loved the way he kept Knocky under control during the run in to our promotion. And he looks so heathy.

:love:

QPR away! Immense.

I was watching on TV and the shite stirring commentors it wrong, initially claiming that it was massive row, wildly guessing that they don't get on. Cocks.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Outstanding finish. Shame it wasn't Kane or Salah who scored that goal as Sky would be creaming themselves all week over it.

Don't worry: Harry's already claiming it.

FWIW I was very sceptical when Glenn showed up for the second time.
I was never a big fan of his first time around (work hard until you sign the new contract and then back to 50% effort) but he's far exceeded what I would have thought possible of him.
The addition of Locadia and the long arm of HMRC seemed to reinvigorate him last season and he hasn't looked back since.

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
There was one cushioned header (that didn't quite come off) toward the end of the game that was pure quality. He managed to somehow angle his body and twist his neck to make the pass. Had that been KANE, the pundits would have been purring about it

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
For my money, this was Murray's finest performance in an Albion short. Tireless, needling harassment of their mob, movement into channels, brave, clinical et al...

Well done Glenn, but it would be nice every week, needs consistency.
His cousin Andy over here is full of it, he may convert from supporting Scunny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here