Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I've been firmly in the give Locadia a chance camp up until that one.
I've seen most of his appearances and have never thought that he deserves any more chances. We need to loan him to Barrow as cover for Agustien

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Spineless performance

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Yet another dire away performance to add to all the others, pathetic...…….Locadia what a ****ing waste of money. :censored::censored::censored::censored:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm not going to wet my pants over this result but one thing is clear. We HAVE to ship Locadia out asap.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I hope that's the last 'chance' anyone with eyes needs to realise this bloke just isn't a footballer.
The one person who needs to realise, doesn't.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Not overly concerned, definitely disappointed. Locadia REALLY should have scored, absolute sitter. March is so much more effective down the right, as shown when Knocky was replaced. The overall display was good, they are sitting well in their premier skins now. No complaints for the game plan and effort.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I thought we played well, no shame in that defeat imo :shrug:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
fair play to burnley ....take the 3 points and choke on em you ****ing booooeey northern *****.......cant knock our boys , one of them days .....

that looked bloody grim by the way . they still ****ing booing ....orrible ****ers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here