Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Crystal Palace *** Official Match Thread ***

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Is that real? It's just I have to assume it's some sort of Photoshop fakery. How else do you explain the irony of a banner purporting to be instructional using an exclamation mark when posing a question?

Muppets :lolol:

When and where was it supposed to be taken?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is that real? It's just I have to assume it's some sort of Photoshop fakery. How else do you explain the irony of a banner purporting to be instructional using an exclamation mark when posing a question?

Muppets :lolol:
When and where was it supposed to be taken?
It's real, but old. I think it was one of our games against them in the Championship.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I feel like we’re due another win today.

I’m predicting 2-1, a Murray brace- one glancing header, one penalty.

And at least one red card but I’m not sure for which team..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry- got the right result, the Murray pen, and the red card, but not the right score and no glancing header.

Will give the crystal ball a clean up before Saturday [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
My favourite post on the twats forum so far

I've just got home from the game.

It was truly awful - particularly as I was sitting in the home section and had to make a mild effort to look as if I was enjoying it!

We could have played for another 2 hours and we wouldn't have scored. Wilf's histrionics were embarrasing and he really offered nothing this evening. The home support were just laughing and jeering him.

I had two “visitors” sat in front of me in the West 1901, fair play to them they took their shit evening quite well.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Fantastic Result !
CH should now longer be wondering why he signed Andone, Balogun, Montoya, Bissouma and Bernardo.
What a terrific performance especially after going down to 10 !

Sorry to bounce my own post - omitted to include Jurgen who has shown considerable promise but hasn't featured much - yet !

Let's hope that new horizons have just opened up for Chris Hughton !

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
I was looking forward to this game for a long time and then the worst thing in my life happened. I didn't actually feel it until after the Palace game and thinking that was for my mum, I was going to post it pre match but I didn't want to look like a drama queen. I have now been on the beer because I need to feel numb. Tomorrow it all sinks in.

Sorry for your loss.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here