Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Bohemian Rhapsody - Biopic movie.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Thought it was superb when I saw it a couple of weeks back, and would definitely go and see it again. Malik was stunning throughout and whilst it did re-write various parts of what happened, I honestly couldn't give a shit.

Tonight I'm off to see the other film mentioned in this thread; A Star Is Born. I've high expectations of it.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I thought they over did the teeth thing a bit. Freddie was quite capable of closing his mouth when he wanted too. Malik's younger version looked a bit more like Mick Jagger to me as well, but obviously that's not his fault.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Tonight I'm off to see the other film mentioned in this thread; A Star Is Born. I've high expectations of it.

And holy buttmonkeys that was incredible. A new found respect for Lady Gaga and she must be a shoe-in for the best actress Oscar. A tear formed in my eye and my hairs stood on end on more than one occasion. Can't yet decide if i love that or BR more.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
And holy buttmonkeys that was incredible. A new found respect for Lady Gaga and she must be a shoe-in for the best actress Oscar. A tear formed in my eye and my hairs stood on end on more than one occasion. Can't yet decide if i love that or BR more.

See post 79

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here