Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Results from Semi-Final 2:

QUALIFIERS:

- LATVIA ("Heartbeat" by Justs): [MENTION=15377]Nathan[/MENTION]
- GEORGIA ("Midnight Gold" by Nika Kocharov & Young Georgian Lolitaz): [MENTION=29192]Brighton Lines[/MENTION]
- BULGARIA ("If Love Was A Crime" by Poli Genova): [MENTION=5194]NEASTGULL[/MENTION]
- AUSTRALIA ("Sound Of Silence" by Dami Im): [MENTION=34159]Hampden Park[/MENTION]
- UKRAINE ("1944" by Jamala): [MENTION=6]Lord Bracknell[/MENTION]
- SERBIA ("Goodbye (Shelter" by Sanja Vucic ZAA): [MENTION=205]Tom Hark, Preston Park[/MENTION]
- POLAND ("Color Of Your Life" by Michal Szpak): [MENTION=21578]Worthingite[/MENTION]
- ISRAEL ("Made Of Stars" by Hovi Star): [MENTION=3711]Driver8[/MENTION]
- LITHUANIA ("I've Been Waiting For This Night" by Donny Montell): [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION]
- BELGIUM ("What's The Pressure" by Laura Tesoro): [MENTION=12422]Taybha[/MENTION]

ELIMINATED:

- SWITZERLAND ("The Last Of Our Kind" by Rykka): [MENTION=617]Jim D[/MENTION]
- BELARUS ("Help You Fly" by Ivan): [MENTION=8619]Guy Fawkes[/MENTION]
- IRELAND ("Sunlight" by Nicky Byrne): [MENTION=258]Pavilionaire[/MENTION]
- MACEDONIA ("Dona" by Kaliopi): [MENTION=12862]madinthehead[/MENTION]
- SLOVENIA ("Blue And Red" by ManuElla): [MENTION=1365]Westdene Seagull[/MENTION]
- DENMARK ("Soldiers of Love" by Lighthouse X): [MENTION=22902]happygull[/MENTION]
- NORWAY ("Icebreaker" by Agnete): [MENTION=21669]Gregory2,Smith1[/MENTION]
- ALBANIA ("Fairytale" by Eneda Tarifa): [MENTION=710]BatterSeagull[/MENTION]

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I made it, despite odds of 750/1. It is written, I tell thee. I am the Leicester of Eurovision.

Dilly dang, dilly dong...

Claudio.png

Like the Dutch entry from 1975

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlFKtpghG3g

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If you thought Eurovision couldn't get any camper or any more OTT, let this year's hosts prove you oh-so-wrong:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6qSt8Qp9ck

(Yes, this is a vain attempt to cheer everyone - me included - up a bit after THAT. It probably won't work, but worth a go eh?)

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
If you thought Eurovision couldn't get any camper or any more OTT, let this year's hosts prove you oh-so-wrong:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6qSt8Qp9ck

(Yes, this is a vain attempt to cheer everyone - me included - up a bit after THAT. It probably won't work, but worth a go eh?)

The eastern bloc have been quite rightly lambasted for their attitude towards entries that are seen as camp or openly gay participants. They then, not wishing to encourage votes from such awful humanity, enter the following individuals....

:lolol:

GT-Mans-1.jpg

Attachments

• Lithuania.jpg
    Lithuania.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 76

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
People watching have been asked to raise a glass during the 9th song. This is a tribute to Sir Terry Wogan, who when standing down. advised Graham Norton not to start drinking until the 9th song, or he'd never last the night.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I've had a fiver at 7/1 that the official Eurovision Twitter account gets 1 million followers by midnight so could everyone start following please?...

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I can't believe Norway didn't make it,the last time I see something like this was at the Dell in 1978!

would like to see Ukraine win it,good song

failing that the bubbly Belgian in the silver shorts :wink:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here