Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] American ALT-right blogger refused entry to UK

Jan 30, 2008
Out of interest was there a reason you copied and pasted this from an Antifa website before checking it first.
Plenty of it is non existent links that have been invented to look like real news stories. A ploy often used for the more gullible in the hope people wont actually read the links but believe what you tell them is in it.
Perhaps it would be wiser for you and those that gave you a thumbs up to read in its entirety what has been suggested to you before deciding.
Poor old Dave ,still pointing and laughing by the looks of it
regards
DR

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
my personal view is that Britain is in such huge financial debt at governmental level to the Saudi and possibly other Emirate nations that they are pretty well told what they can and can't do with regard to immigration .......i wonder if any of our apparent cyber sleuths can find the actual figure ....i'll give you a clue , it's in the trillions.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I would suggest you, you don’t actually understand what the authorities in this country have put the guy through. Fair enough in his younger years he was not a saint like most, but in a civilised forward thinking country (could be further from the truth) there’s forces at play trying to silence/end he’s right to speak

Yeah. You rarely see him in on youtube.and other social media. Poor sod.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
my personal view is that Britain is in such huge financial debt at governmental level to the Saudi and possibly other Emirate nations that they are pretty well told what they can and can't do with regard to immigration .......i wonder if any of our apparent cyber sleuths can find the actual figure ....i'll give you a clue , it's in the trillions.

I am far from a super-sleuth but a quick google suggests that most of the UK debt 75% is owed to entities within the UK.

I would be interested to read where you get the 'trillions' figure or indeed how you arrive at the idea that the Saudis are pulling the strings of UK immigration.

The Saudis are clearly doing something right in regards to the UK and the US governments as they, amongst other things, manage to side step any kind of human rights criticism.

https://www.economicshelp.org/blog/4098/economics/who-does-the-uk-owe-money-to/

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Youre right. Wonder if a conviction of assault on a police officer would influence them.

Ahh yeah, because the police are saints and never tell lies.

Tommy is actually harassed by police when out with his family. I suppose you think that's justified.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Good decision. We have enough facist troublemakers of our own. If it's "just an interview" she can do it online.
I'd say invite him to the States but I doubt even Trump would let him in whether he's got his own fan club there or not. Oh and, yes I have heard him speak. He's a racist, a facist, a xenophobe and a stirrer of hatred and bile.

Jihadis welcome? Do one!

We have a BINGO!

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Brittany Pettibone, planning to come here to interview Tommy Robinson detained for 3 days and deported. More effort to try and cover up Tommy's views. No surprise the main stream media haven't picked this up.

I'm pretty sure we all know what Robinson's views are.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Do you? Why?

Considering they were mostly Democrats, what do you think?

The thing is, we live in such a left wing time, anything considered right of centre is considered far right. People will have you believe the Tory's are right wing, when they are left, just not as far left as Labour.

I wondered because your scale seems off, clearly the KKK are right wing, and quite far right in some views. People will have you believe the Torys are right wing, because they are, as far as liberal democracies like ours go. I think you need recalibrating.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Do you? Why?

Considering they were mostly Democrats, what do you think?

The thing is, we live in such a left wing time, anything considered right of centre is considered far right. People will have you believe the Tory's are right wing, when they are left, just not as far left as Labour.

I would be interested to know what scale you use to suggest that the Tories are left and that we live in such left wing times. To my mind the UK hasn't had a left sided government since the late 70's. Could you post a link to the calibration source?

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
Is there a picture of this letter anywhere that includes the name of the person who actually wrote it? If so, we can all call them up just to make sure it's real and if it is, laugh at them directly for being so crap at writing official letters.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
His book, Enemy Of The State is also very interesting. The things the government have done to keep him off the streets during his time with EDL is sickening. The government will do everything to prevent anyone speaking out against Islam (see Brittany/Lauren etc.) But why? Are they afraid of the reaction from Muslims? Why would they be, Islam is the religion of piece right? That’s the real Islamphobia for me. Speaking out against it isn’t.

spot on

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Good decision. We have enough facist troublemakers of our own. If it's "just an interview" she can do it online.
I'd say invite him to the States but I doubt even Trump would let him in whether he's got his own fan club there or not. Oh and, yes I have heard him speak. He's a racist, a facist, a xenophobe and a stirrer of hatred and bile.

Jihadis welcome? Do one!

Then youre mistaken as to the meanings of the words fascist racist and xenophobe.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015

I think youre talking a load of twaddle there sydney :lolol:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
what has him being on youtube got to do with his harrassment by tbe authorities ?

it was in response to...
but in a civilised forward thinking country (could be further from the truth) there’s forces at play trying to silence/end he’s right to speak

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
Not knowing much about Tommy Robinson I googled him. It's not even his real name, and that well known left leaning paper the Daily Mail describes him as as a 'far right thug'. :)

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Then youre mistaken as to the meanings of the words fascist racist and xenophobe.

Facist = supporting a doctrine that puts nation & race above individuals
Racist = discriminating against someone of another race believing your own to be superior
Xenophobe = someone with a deep-rooted fear & dislike of foreigners

Nope. I've been moderate and left out references to aggression that accompany all three definitions.
You can wrap it in all the arguments you like to try to justify yourselves but I would say I've got Stephen Lennon and his acolytes here, on here, and in the US, pretty much spot on.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Not knowing much about Tommy Robinson I googled him. It's not even his real name, and that well known left leaning paper the Daily Mail describes him as as a 'far right thug'. :)

Quite correct. Whilst Yaxley-Lennon isn't the sharpest, even he isn't silly enough to attempt mortgage fraud under his own name. There is in fact another Tommy Robinson from Luton. He appeared on that Danny Dyer nonsense some years back. Unless of course, the Mk1 was using an alias too? He spoke of his exploits as a Luton hooli in the 80's, the Millwall riot and so on. No way the same person - unless Yaxley-Lennon was leading the Luton hooligans at about age eleven.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here