Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hughton on borrowed time now

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Moan when he doesn't change the team,moan when he does,just fuxx off.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
he's not on the pitch giving the ball away is he .......bell-end

He is picking the formation and the style of play that means players are trying to play out of defence with no viable forward passing options though.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Spectacular cock-up with formation today. He's starting to show the signs of a manager who's sinking and loosing the plot.

Too defensive, no confidence in the players to play offensive football and i question if he's lost the dressing room with reports of Knockert leaving the ground before kick-off.

Time to make an approach to Nathan Jones IMO.

You sir, are a c'unt.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
He is picking the formation and the style of play that means players are trying to play out of defence with no viable forward passing options though.

look mate ...i don't know if your an ex player but i am ........the set play scenario is quickly worked out so its all down to movement ......we are frequently over loaded on the right , what is CH supposed to do .....seems to me that some of the players are just thick.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Spectacular cock-up with formation today. He's starting to show the signs of a manager who's sinking and loosing the plot.

Too defensive, no confidence in the players to play offensive football and i question if he's lost the dressing room with reports of Knockert leaving the ground before kick-off.

:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
look mate ...i don't know if your an ex player but i am ........the set play scenario is quickly worked out so its all down to movement ......we are frequently over loaded on the right , what is CH supposed to do .....seems to me that some of the players are just thick.

:rolleyes:

Ex player is it, well I will bow to your superior knowledge.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester

Are you Dirk Lehman?

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Too defensive, no confidence in the players to play offensive football and i question if he's lost the dressing room.

Actually this game has made a mockery of your reactionary post. You didn’t even have the intelligence to wait until the end of the game to make a summary of it. Pathetic.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

I'd say this is the best we've played against one if the big six. And Dunk does give the ball away and lose his man when we play 4-4-2

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I'd say this is the best we've played against one if the big six. And Dunk does give the ball away and lose his man when we play 4-4-2

Old Trafford we played a lot better than this. I am happy with the endeavour from the midfield three, however that is the same midfield three as play in the other formation. Agreed on Dunk though.

keaton

Nov 18, 2004
Old Trafford we played a lot better than this. I am happy with the endeavour from the midfield three, however that is the same midfield three as play in the other formation. Agreed on Dunk though.

I had forgotten about Man Utd. We certainly seem to be causing them problems wide which I'd say had been our main issue recently

twickers

Jul 17, 2003

Sounds like the words of a stable genius.

keaton

Nov 18, 2004

I had forgotten about Man Utd. We certainly seem to be causing them problems wide which I'd say had been our main issue recently

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I’m not saying I want Chris to be sacked but in terms of staying in the prem there is certainly a case for doing it.
The players look shot to pieces.
A new manager may lift them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here