Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adam johnson sacked

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Oui. Malheureusement, c'est vrai.

All very odd, the police were not interested in pursuing Wyman when he virtually came out and admitted what was going on. Times have changed, or attitudes have changed anyway.

Double standards in many respects. Many of the 'outraged of NSC' vilifying Johnson will happily ignore anything in the same vein pertaining to Bowie or Peel etc.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
John Peel who shagged a fifteen year old and David Bowie who had sex with thirteen year olds are revered and feted.
Why weren't they prosecuted?

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Double standards in many respects. Many of the 'outraged of NSC' vilifying Johnson will happily ignore anything in the same vein pertaining to Bowie or Peel etc.
Double standards on nsc? ..... never!!.... "Hemed is crap"....>>>.. "Hemed is god"...... just one example of the fickle and contradictory nature of our beloved forum.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Why weren't they prosecuted?

Lori Maddox was 15 when she slept with Bowie and just about every other rockstar in LA thereafter. It went unreported (therefore no prosecution) until she wrote a book much later in life which formed the basis of the film 'Almost Famous'.

The minor has to obviously make the complaint generally for there to be a prosecution.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
John Peel:
When he was older, he recalled some of the ‘perks’ of the job in several newspaper interviews in the Seventies and Eighties.
Girls, some as young as 13, he said, used to queue up outside his studio to offer him sexual favours. ‘Well, of course, I didn’t ask for ID,’ he said.

‘All they wanted me to do was to abuse them sexually which, of course I was only too happy to do.

‘It was the glamour of the job . . . but frustratingly, American girls of that period — as they do now, actually — had this strange notion of virginity as a tangible thing which you surrendered to your husband on your wedding night.

‘So they would do anything but s*** you. They’d give you a b*** *** before they’d s*** you.’

Nice.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
John Peel:
When he was older, he recalled some of the ‘perks’ of the job in several newspaper interviews in the Seventies and Eighties.
Girls, some as young as 13, he said, used to queue up outside his studio to offer him sexual favours. ‘Well, of course, I didn’t ask for ID,’ he said.

‘All they wanted me to do was to abuse them sexually which, of course I was only too happy to do.

‘It was the glamour of the job . . . but frustratingly, American girls of that period — as they do now, actually — had this strange notion of virginity as a tangible thing which you surrendered to your husband on your wedding night.

‘So they would do anything but s*** you. They’d give you a b*** *** before they’d s*** you.’

Nice.

Crikey. :eek:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Lori Maddox was 15 when she slept with Bowie and just about every other rockstar in LA thereafter. It went unreported (therefore no prosecution) until she wrote a book much later in life which formed the basis of the film 'Almost Famous'.

The minor has to obviously make the complaint generally for there to be a prosecution.

I believe, in the Johnson case, it wasn't the minor who complained, but her parents.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Would I be happy if I found out that a 28 yr old footballer with a gf and a kid on the way was arranging to finger my 15 year old daughter in his Rangey?

No. No. I wouldn't.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Although she's been portayed as the starstruck teenager, the transcripts of those Whatsapp messages quite clearly show that its Johnson who is doing all the flirting and chasing, which led on to the suggestive sexual texts. She was just after a signed shirt, he was the one who initiated everything that happened and took full advantage of her naivity. What an utter creep.

I hope while he's inside someone takes a baseball bat to his kneecaps.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Although she's been portayed as the starstruck teenager, the transcripts of those Whatsapp messages quite clearly show that its Johnson who is doing all the flirting and chasing, which led on to the suggestive sexual texts. She was just after a signed shirt, he was the one who initiated everything that happened and took full advantage of her naivity. What an utter creep.

I hope while he's inside someone takes a baseball bat to his kneecaps.

I think protecting his kneecaps might not be a priority for him.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think protecting his kneecaps might not be a priority for him.

It should be, if he's going to try and have any kind of a career once he gets out. At least they'll get him into less trouble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here