Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JFC - Please God make this the last time we have to watch him play in an Albion shirt...

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
Jake ForsterCaskey

How on earth does he get in the starting xl? Been shocking again today. When he does not play we look a far better team.

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
Because he is complete and utter gash, and he always has been.

A number of players are having off days today but he still manages to stand out as being noticeably the worst Albion player on the pitch. He is truely woeful. He makes no decent runs, he's unaware of space around him and every pass goes sideways or backwards. Half the time he's playing deeper than Holla who's supposed to be the defensive midfielder.

What managers have seen in him to persist playing him is beyond me.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Stephens - Injured
Crofts - Injured
Agustien - "injured"
Teixeira - Sick
Forster-Caskey
McCourt - Fancy dan(?) who doesn't offer enough defensively(?)
Holla - Playing
Ince - Playing
March - Bad last performance, still coming back from injury so not on prime form

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Poor defending again.
Dunk clearly wants to stay as not playing well in this shop window!

Oops wrong thread :(

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
JFC - very good player, slagged by some Brighton fans

Why is anyone's guess but when he moves and succeeds elsewhere it'll no doubt be written that he couldn't be bothered for us.

Really quite sad. He isn't the reason we were outclassed, it was the whole team and their approach

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
He is poor and I fear for the future of the England team (still) if he's deemed good enough for our U21s

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Stephens - Injured
Crofts - Injured
Agustien - "injured"
Teixeira - Sick
Forster-Caskey
McCourt - Fancy dan(?) who doesn't offer enough defensively(?)
Holla - Playing
Ince - Playing
March - Bad last performance, still coming back from injury so not on prime form

Spot on, although March is the kind of player that will have good and bad games, and I'm of a view that he's a better prospect than Jake. Not that I want to indulge in having a pop at our players -- even worse, young ones that have come through our academy and give their all every game -- as is so fashionable on NSC.

brighton7

Feb 15, 2012
JFC - very good player, slagged by some Brighton fans

Why is anyone's guess but when he moves and succeeds elsewhere it'll no doubt be written that he couldn't be bothered for us.

Really quite sad. He isn't the reason we were outclassed, it was the whole team and their approach
This!

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
Spot on, although March is the kind of player that will have good and bad games, and I'm of a view that he's a better prospect than Jake. Not that I want to indulge in having a pop at our players -- even worse, young ones that have come through our academy and give their all every game -- as is so fashionable on NSC.

That's ok as I'm only having a go at JFC and he certainly doesn't give his all in every game....that's his problem

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

I personally don't think JFC has ever given anything even close to his all.

Consistently woeful.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I personally don't think JFC has ever given anything even close to his all.

Consistently woeful.

I'll just have to violently disagree with you on that. I'd be interested to see stats on the ground he covers in a game, because my impression is it's considerably above average.
That said, agree with you on Adorno and football v homophobia.

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
I got fed up today of watching JFC stand still, back on his heels or watch Arsenal players close by and make no effort to close down or track back.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I'll just have to violently disagree with you on that. I'd be interested to see stats on the ground he covers in a game, because my impression is it's considerably above average.
That said, agree with you on Adorno and football v homophobia.

Ground covered doesn't equate to being good enough though, does it? CMS runs his arse off and doesn't accomplish much. If anything.

Thumbs for the Adorno love in!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Ground covered doesn't equate to being good enough though, does it? CMS runs his arse off and doesn't accomplish much. If anything.

Thumbs for the Adorno love in!

Agree with you on all this. But it does suggest that JFC puts a shift in every game, which is what my point is (I also said that I think March is a better prospect than him too -- I'll add Walton, Ince and Dunk to that list too)

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Great, another thread having a pop at Jake.

None of the midfield had a very good first half (Jake was probably the best of the midfield 3 in the first half)but they all played well in the second. In the second half Jake was able to pass the ball through to players because they were making runs. In the first half they didn't.

If you have watched any of his England under 21 games you would have seen that he can play forward passes when there is someone making a run forward.

He reminds me of Hammond. He gets through a lot of work, makes tackles and passes the ball on yet people on NSC love to have call him shit. Where's Hammond now?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here