Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chris Hughton has got very big balls

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Not to bring in a single new signing today other than Montoya, even to bring in Bong for Bernardo and otherwise stick entirely to the Watford team - to last years team... well I wouldn't have done that, I'm sure not many of us on here would have done that. That took balls, to say that you guys were shit last week, but you kept us up last year, so go and prove them all wrong, fair play Chris. :clap2:

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not to bring in a single new signing today other than Montoya, not even to bring in Bong for Bernardo and otherwise stick entirely to last years team... well I wouldn't have done that, I'm sure not many of us on here would have done that. That took balls, to say that you guys were shit last week, but you kept us up last year, so go and prove them all wrong, fair play Chris. :clap2:

Could have sworn I saw Bong out there today but other than that I totally agree.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Maybe it was someone else who looked like Bong that had Bong on his shirt but wasn’t Bong after all :ohmy:

Certainly not Bong. I could smell him a mile off.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
… when you change the post after you've written it and leave a random 'not ' in there...

back to the point, CH big balls :D
20180819_194007.jpg
:cool:

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Very easy for CH to have made changes today but he displayed faith, loyalty and trust in his players and they repaid him in spades.

Everyone should be feeling a bit billy big bollocks tonight!

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
He's got a lovely cock too, it's got a bit of a kink in it, but still gets the job done.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here