Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England v Spain

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Well, being in Toronto (you lucky sod) there is no reason why you should have known. I'm on my own in the house and have little alternative but to have it on.

On the Toronto note I think [MENTION=6625]Badger[/MENTION] should make an approach to Giovinco on our behalf - I think he'd do a great job to add quality and goals for the final push

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Can someone stop the semi-literate Hoddle from using the word "tad" so often - I mean who says that any more. More destruction of the language "we've got them crosses in our locker". And he's broadcasting to the nation.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
On the Toronto note I think [MENTION=6625]Badger[/MENTION] should make an approach to Giovinco on our behalf - I think he'd do a great job to add quality and goals for the final push

I'd hate to distract him from his preparations for the MLS Conference Final.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Can someone stop the semi-literate Hoddle from using the word "tad" so often - I mean who says that any more. More destruction of the language "we've got them crosses in our locker". And he's broadcasting to the nation.

One of Butch Wilkins# favourite words

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
You beauty.

£5 bet placed at half time. Quickest £40 I've ever made in my life :)

vardy.JPG

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

I didn't believe it possible that ITV could replace Andy Townsend with anyone in the World who would be more unlistenable, more annoying.

Seems I was wrong.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I decided against watching the game to instead watch Goliath on Amazon. Pleasantly surprised by it so far.

Nice to see that we are winning. Doesn't happen very often against a decent side

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Do you go and watch them? I would. That sounds brilliant, especially as they are playing Montreal.

No, I've barely even been following it. I should do really.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I decided against watching the game to instead watch Goliath on Amazon. Pleasantly surprised by it so far.

Nice to see that we are winning. Doesn't happen very often against a decent side

Decided to watch Good Wife on Netflix, and look what happens, a Shrek free England and winning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here