spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Ask your mate [MENTION=206]Marshy[/MENTION]

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
No competition, Liverpool, you'd be mad to miss that game, we havent played them in the league for 34 years!

Palace is just another game against a little championship standard team.

So now that's sorted, i will gladly fly over from Spain to take your Palace ticket off you, im sure nobody else would want it :lol:

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
The Liverpool match might get moved yet; you need to wait until you know that before you decide (and by then all the Palace tickets will be gone).

Yes Chef

Apr 11, 2016
In the kitchen
my mrs cracking the whip (can only go to only 1 of palace home 28th nov or liverpool home 2nd dec)which one!! CIA.

Oh, definitely go for Liverpool, that's what being in the premiership is all about . Stevie G. might be there. I don't understand the Palace rivalry, because until a year or two ago I supported Arsenal. I'm going with my friend Tarquin, but we always leave on 75 minutes because we have trouble getting back to our one bedroomed Kemptown bachelor pad.

Is that what you're looking for?

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
my mrs cracking the whip (can only go to only 1 of palace home 28th nov or liverpool home 2nd dec)which one!! CIA.[/QUOT

Why are you only 'allowed' to go to one? You are a grown man I assume and we are talking about your wife and not your mummy telling you that you can't go?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
my mrs cracking the whip (can only go to only 1 of palace home 28th nov or liverpool home 2nd dec)which one!! CIA.[/QUOT

Why are you only 'allowed' to go to one? You are a grown man I assume and we are talking about your wife and not your mummy telling you that you can't go?

I thinks theres some doubt over this

Edit..didn't see post above mine :moo:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here