Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kayal work permit approved

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The international clearance is not a 2nd chance to say no. It should be a formality to just ensure he has nothing outstanding from the other association, like outstanding fines, disciplinary action or any similar issues with his previous club. Provided he is clean there should be no problem once he is granted a visa and work permit.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The international clearance is not a 2nd chance to say no. It should be a formality to just ensure he has nothing outstanding from the other association, like outstanding fines, disciplinary action or any similar issues with his previous club. Provided he is clean there should be no problem once he is granted a visa and work permit.

In othe words...a second chance to say no.

Kikikaikai

Charlatan?
May 20, 2014
Brighton
Meeting with Home Office is today, he is off to Sheffield to have the meeting

Kikikaikai

Charlatan?
May 20, 2014
Brighton
I assume that's the purpose, he was with some other older guy who I assume was his agent, or Club recruitment suit.

Travelling with Player Liaison, Steve Gibbon, according to eye witness reports

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Is he good?

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Already en route via the 8.26 from Brighton, expect they are in Sheffield now.

Have you used the trains in this country recently...?

Probably just passing through East Croydon - delayed due to "Congestion" and thankful that Southern is "sorry for the inconvenience it might have caused"! (Yes, I commute to London Bridge!)

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Really... ? i honestly have not given him a 2nd thought since he has been out, even when we were really struggling.

Crofts can only play the holding role in midfield in my opinion.. he is now up against Ince, Kayal,Holla and possibly Stephens... I dont see him ahead of any of those in the pecking order and hes had 2 serious injuries since then.. and wont be improving any now..

At his best Crofts is a box-to-box player not a defensive midfielder. We currently have JFC with the potential to play that role and in time it may become his best position although for now I don't think he has the necessary "energy" to perform for 90 minutes covering the whole pitch. If it was an easy role there would be a lot more players recognised as such. CH seems to have seen something in Calde to fill the same gap until Kayal is cleared. I think we have seen against Ipswich and Arsenal with Calderon in that more advanced role how he intends to set the side up.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Dragging on this which is a worry

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here