Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Under 23 Games - Parking at Training Ground

Napier's Knee

Mar 23, 2014
West Sussex
Did Baldock and Kayal play 90mins

Baldock played about an hour, Kayal the full match. Both very obviously still getting up to speed. Whaton earth has happened to Skalak though? Cut a lonely figure throughout and seemed out of sorts. And I thought Dallison was on loan at Accrington - have they let him come back or has he been called back?

It was bloody cold out there and the wind caused havoc.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Awful conditions to play football - swirling winds.
Baldock was one player who stood out. Hold up play was excellent. Took his goal well.
Kayak didn’t really impose himself on the game. Played the full 90.
Skalak was atrocious in the first half. Won the penalty and looked much better then after.
George Cox looks useful - pretty pacy for a small lad.
Tilley couldn’t really get into the game but showed some neat touches.

Alba Badger

Mar 14, 2016
Straight outta Felpham
Cox looks a real prospect. We missed their first equaliser as I was getting the young un a hot chocolate so only just found out it was 2-2 when I got in and looked at the website. Enjoyable afternoon.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Whaton earth has happened to Skalak though? Cut a lonely figure throughout and seemed out of sorts.

He was tripe on Monday as well v Blackburn, and utterly atrocious against Barnet in the Cup. He is so far down the pecking order now, he looks demotivated and disinterested to me. Get rid in January if we can.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I feel bad for Skalak. He seems like a top fella but he's rapidly found himself at the bottom of the pecking order. A move away in January would probably be beneficial to both him and us. Did the czech republic make the world cup finals? If they did he must be desperate for game time.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Tilley the Tormentor

Tilley the Tormentor

Tilley proved a real handful in the opening exchanges, setting up Israeli international Beram Kayal with a half chance before having a shot of his own blocked by Hemming.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here