Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy Harvest Swansea Tuesday

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
So everybody with 242 points (tier 2) and above who wanted tickets could have gotten them, with apparently more than a few INTERLOPERS grabbing them too. This was also a high points threshold game due to limited allocation. Anybody who thought any league game will be points harvested is frankly braindead.

Seems as if there's more than a fair chance for the 2nd bracket to catch up with the 1st (c50% of t1 took the opportunity to buy) and in future lower profile games with the full 3k allocation t3/All ST will be able to get in on the act as they did with Leicester.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
So everybody with 242 points (tier 2) and above who wanted tickets could have gotten them, with apparently more than a few INTERLOPERS grabbing them too. This was also a high points threshold game due to limited allocation. Anybody who thought any league game will be points harvested is frankly braindead.

Seems as if there's more than a fair chance for the 2nd bracket to catch up with the 1st (c50% of t1 took the opportunity to buy) and in future lower profile games with the full 3k allocation t3/All ST will be able to get in on the act as they did with Leicester.

It's certainly looking hopeful, isn't it.

I'd best start going through the fixture list again. The most annoying aspect being that two good chances for tickets are on dates I can't make. I'm therefore hoping that Huddersfield and Stoke both get moved for TV (or any other reason that can be dreamt up) so that I can go to these. Hudds would still be difficult regardless of alternative day, but Stoke could be built into needing to be in North Wales on the Saturday. The worst thing would be either of them being moved to 5.30 on the Saturday, as then I wouldn't even be able to see them on TV!

I've basically decided that I'll take whatever I can get.

Oh, and I hate the word "gotten". Are you a Yank?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's a Harvest Moon at the moment.

Happy Harvesting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here