Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sponsorship of Managers' Seating

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
I'm pretty sure that I read on here we'd already introduced these for this season.

yes i was under that impressions as well, didn't TB say they would stand by existing sponsors/advertisers at similar rates as when we were Championship?

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
What sponsorship for the Palarse managers cold seat?
' To Be Announced'

I'm not sure who will sponsor the seat and have their logo emblazoned on it, but they now have sponsored piped music playing in personal headphones for whoever is in charge that game. Currently it's Beatles back catalogue playing 'you say hello and I say goodbye'

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The sponsorship packages have, in some cases, doubled in price, making it unaffordable for some local businesses who hitherto had been happy to put their money in.

It's understandable to a point when being in the Premier League means you can attract bigger business from further afield, but does that follow that you do this at the expense of the faithful sponsors of the past few years - when there could be some package put in place to keep them onside...? I'll throw it open for discussion.

It had already gone up exponentially from the Withdean years, for example, for match and ball sponsorship. I know some businesses that gave up at that point.

But I'm all for club maximising their commercial income. Added up, it helps mitigate the huge subsidies from TB's personal pocket.

Perhaps Donetello's are paying the market rate for the seat sponsorship? They don't exactly get filmed in close-up very often, and as JCL's to the prem, we get a fraction of the coverage of say Chelsea, Liverpool and ManU.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I'm not sure who will sponsor the seat and have their logo emblazoned on it, but they now have sponsored piped music playing in personal headphones for whoever is in charge that game. Currently it's Beatles back catalogue playing 'you say hello and I say goodbye'

Parish tried to make FDB feel at home by piping that Anglo-Dutch classic:

Which went down like Zaha in a fair tackle:
View attachment 89708

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
There should be a system of Loyalty points for Companies that have been supporting the Club through thick and thin. Just like the fans..........................No! Wait. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here