Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Will you go to the promotion parade?

Will you go ot the promotion parade?

• Damn right I will!

Votes: 213 43.2%
  • No - I'm all celebrated out and it's gone a bit flat now.

Votes: 44 8.9%
  • No - awkward timing (with kids etc)

Votes: 65 13.2%
  • No - all celebrated out AND awkward timing

Votes: 33 6.7%
  • No - other reason (please state)

Votes: 79 16.0%
  • Still undecided

Votes: 59 12.0%

• Total voters

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Should be able to experience the fun from the front step of me house (with adjacent beer & toilet facilities)
So, of course.
I wish the matches were as convenient.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I was shaky this week but I have got a grip now. It fell a bit flat after the Wigan game and we did not really show up to win the league title, Norwich away with 2 freak goals was understandable, the title was lost at home to Bristol City, that was the cock up, Villa away a draw was a fair result, gutting as it was, Newcastle saw it out and after all they beat us home and away and had a better goal difference of 11. To get 89 points last season and even more so, 93 points this season is EXTRAORDINARY ! To come back from last season and do that and get promoted is beyond belief.

EVERY single player and management deserves the adulation tomorrow and unless it is not possible to be there for whatever reason, every single BHAFC fan should be there as if you are not, I think you will regret it.

This is the first time in 38 years we have had this promotion to the top flight. I was there in 1979 and I will be there tomorrow. Bring your colours, flags and embrace the moment.

These things are very very rare, who knows if you will see this again

Good post US, says it all really. :thumbsup:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yes... they deserve a mahoosive turnout...

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Don't get me started on a pissing contest on dour Northern away games to try & prove your uber fandom. Burnley away in the PL sounds like heaven compared to shall we say, Oldham in L1? There are many others I could mention.
I like a bit of a giggle at an away day mate, so forgive me if we don't banter off over a pint in Burnley, although if home I could well be there.

:ascarf:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Excellent weather forecast now.

I think it will be a huge turnout. The NSC no-shows (for various reasons) is a unrepresentative sample, in the same way that so many grumpy posters condemned a potential pitch invasion before the Wigan game. 10,000's of fans including kids and families from across the county will make it memorable.

Ron Manager

Oooh, wasn't it?
Sep 14, 2015
Lentil Alley
I still get the feeling many of the last match Goldstone/Hereford/Gillingham/Withdean persons might feel a little uncomfortable with all of this.

As has been said, NSC represents a small fraction of BHA fanbase, so who knows?

Nonetheless, I am sure that tomorrow will be well attended and enjoyed.

UTA

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just a thought will Alan Mullery be on the bus in his capacity with us? I dont think that he will as IMHO he will be at Spurs for their final game in White Hart Lane before it is developed.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Weather is gonna play a big part , no excuses not to go if you are local!

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
I won't be going but I'm certainly not grumpy about this being put on - it's fantastic and if I lived in town I'd certainly be there.
But for me, the celebration was at the Wigan match and I've got my daughter starting her GCSE's tomorrow so she is busy revising.
Personally feeling a little flatter than I was after the Wigan game because of how the last three games went. But that's football....highs and not quite so highs and lows.....but we did it!!! We achieved promotion to the Premier League!!!! We've come so far and through so much hurt. This is an amazing time in our history.
Next season is going to be very tough and not for the feint hearted. But after sitting at Withdean on a freezing wet December night in 1999 watching us lose 3-4 to Rochdale, I will not be complaining when the going gets tough. Seagulls!!!!!!

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
Just got back from shopping in Brighton , blue and white shirts , flags all over the place , fantastic banner hanging above Latinoamerica along church road

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here