Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kodi tv guide-find channels easily

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Do you believe what you read then? Counterfeiters have been associated with horrendous criminal activity for a long time, what makes you think something like this isn't? If it's that slick, that efficient and that good, then it ain't being done by a two bit outfit in their spare bedroom is it? Like I said, neither paying money to the counterfeiters, nor Murdock is particularly palatable, one is an underhand organisation bent on ruining people's lives, the other are reprogramming media boxes and taking money that never makes it to the people who earn it. You take your choice, and the TV license goes up £12 a month soon too.

I could do it if I was that way inclined and I could indeed do it from my house. The vast majority of addons are provided free so they are making nothing. Recently there are stories everyday about boxes etc and they are just designed to scare people. I can guarantee at least one story is printed everyday by Murdoch owned companies.
I'm not saying that accessing this content is morally right, but I access it and I couldn't care less.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
Does anyone use iptv on kodi ? I'm in new Zealand so need the full list of channels . Ive used ruya iptv , first by people called xl then ruya provider and to be honest I think its not all that . I have a very fast internet connection but I still have buffering problems.

also has anyone been having problems with real debrid ? my non real debrid links work so much better than the debrid ones it seems like a waste of money
[MENTION=33732]Swillis[/MENTION] you seem to be the man for these things

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
...Counterfeiters have been associated with horrendous criminal activity for a long time, what makes you think something like this isn't?...

True, although previously they were forced to deal with the pointy end of the underworld for distribution, now they can just sit in their bedroom. I think you're comparing apples and oranges, but who knows about the particular service you commented on, not me. I prefer to pay neither.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here