Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Barber on radio Sussex

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Listening figures for the show have just been released by the BBC - 29,568 people tuned in apparently, even though only 25,322 were able to get to a radio.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I wouldn't take too much notice of Neil Pringle's football views. He claims to be a "Man United supporter" - I have no idea what that means to him but it allows him some boring premiership banter with John Lees et al. He did ask some probing questions though - and seemed to enjoy it. Paul Barber took it all in his stride.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
PB is a top man and we are very lucky to have him at the helm, I know he has his detractors but seriously we need a well run football club, in touch with it's fans but not rolling everything on red!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Whenever I've heard Barber speak in person, he's always come across well so I'd expect nothing less.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Hopefully will silence a few more of the whiners who think the club shouldn't pass on any travel costs via s/t's, but then fail go offer viable solutions to cutting the large accounting losses.

In reality I think it is appalling that fans aren't chauffeur driven home within 10 minutes of the final whistle. Without doubt the club's responsibility to provide all transport to and from the stadium sans any delays.

Barber OUT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here