Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

** BHA v WBA ** - Premier League Score Predictor - Now in its 7th SEASON !!

BHA v WBA - Score Predictor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
yeah can see stoke being somewhere similar.

Not sure what to think about hudds, they bought early so might have a more settled squad and will fall away later, but currently looks like they'll survive and will maybe something like 13th-15th. I think Burnley will struggle this year, last season their home form saved them, so far this season they lost to west brom at home, got a last minute point against spurs who can't seem to win at wembley, and scraped a win against 9 man Chelsea. Having said all that, the 3 games they have played aren't exactly easy but i'd still have them close the bottom come the end of the season.

Which 6 clubs do you see taking positions 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13 come the end of the season?

WGull

Jan 27, 2017
Which 6 clubs do you see taking positions 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13 come the end of the season?

IMO
8) Southampton
9) West Brom
10) Leicester
11) Stoke
From this point it could be any number of teams but i'd go for
12)Watford
13)Bournemouth (even with their poor start)

Once Bilic gets sacked West ham have a good squad so could get up there as well, but that all depends on when/if he goes

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
IMO
8) Southampton
9) West Brom
10) Leicester
11) Stoke
From this point it could be any number of teams but i'd go for
12)Watford
13)Bournemouth (even with their poor start)

Once Bilic gets sacked West ham have a good squad so could get up there as well but that depends on when/if he goes

Agree, but I can envisage Burnley taking Plucky's place. Burnley have made some good additions and Dyche is a bloody good manager.

Hammers - I'm not convinced by their CM and defenders.

WGull

Jan 27, 2017
Agree, but I can envisage Burnley taking Plucky's place. Burnley have made some good additions and Dyche is a bloody good manager.

Hammers - I'm not convinced by their CM and defenders.

Yeah I can understand that, the teams currently I think in trouble are:
Newcastle (poor summer transfer window don't look any different to last season in the Championship),
Palace (not sure how the managerial change has worked as of yet and defensively poor),
us (potentially hard time scoring enough a la middlesbrough),

but a decent january can change so much and the end of the season will be close no matter what

Normski1989

Apr 15, 2015
Hove
I see this being a bit of a stalemate. 0-0

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
2-2. Jizzy and Duffy for us, Dunk own goal and a howler from Ryan will gift them the point.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have gone for a BHA win but due to a mistake reading the fixture list I shall not be at the Amex and cant find a pub in Torrevieja showing it so if anybody has any suggestions on how I can watch it live please pm me. Thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here