Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jonathan Calleri

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Let's Be honest most players first choice would not be Brighton if they knew inter was interested.

but obviously they are not otherwise he would be there holding aloft the scarf

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
Anyone noticed that the retweet sent a day ago on Calleris fathers account shows a photo that is very similar to one on Jonathan Calleris feed back on 21/6/14. They are dressed the same in both pictures and without spotting any inconsistencies on the pics I would say they were taken on the same flight? The airline is also TAM who are Brazilian. I'm not sure TAM fly from Buenos Aires so I doubt that this tweet is a sign he is on a plane to talk terms with us?

luge

Dec 18, 2010
Anyone noticed that the retweet sent a day ago on Calleris fathers account shows a photo that is very similar to one on Jonathan Calleris feed back on 21/6/14. They are dressed the same in both pictures and without spotting any inconsistencies on the pics I would say they were taken on the same flight? The airline is also TAM who are Brazilian. I'm not sure TAM fly from Buenos Aires so I doubt that this tweet is a sign he is on a plane to talk terms with us?
tam fly from eze. I took a flight from there to Sao paulo and changed planes to lhr last year....

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Whilst Saint Calde of Hove could undoubtably sell the club to anyone, the one we could REALLY do with right now, is the beautiful, articulate, Italian speaking ANDREA ORLANDI.

Oh, I thought I was over Orlandi and him not gracing our club, but now you've mentioned his name again its all come flooding back :(

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
tam fly from eze. I took a flight from there to Sao paulo and changed planes to lhr last year....

Oh ok that's a start - though looking at flight arrivals it doesn't look like TAM fly on Sunday's from São Paulo to LHR so I don't think we can assume anything from the tweet of the photo from his fathers account?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Oh ok that's a start - though looking at flight arrivals it doesn't look like TAM fly on Sunday's from São Paulo to LHR so I don't think we can assume anything from the tweet of the photo from his fathers account?

Course we can't, pic could have been taken any time, and TAM have dozens of flights daily, particularly within LATAM

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
There's a picture of him, quite a while back in the thread, meeting the Pope in Italy when he went to fetch his Italian passport a few months ago.

CVONjx5XAAAqnW1.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here